Chapter 1: Rescued

"Open the door! It's the police!" Someone from behind the door of the basement yelled.

The strange man wrapped a long, green rag with white spots around my mouth. My frail hands were tightly tied up behind my back, my head was throbbing. Blood was dripping from the side of my head.

Why am I tied up?

What happened to my head?

Who is this man?

Where are my clothes?

Why are the police here?

"If you make any noise I'll make sure it's the last noise you ever make." He threatened.

He grabbed my shoulder, picked me up, and threw me in this small closet. The door was designed to blend in with the wall and be small. The door went up to my knee. As if there wasn't even a door there. He shoved me in, grabbing my butt and pushing me into the small room and then he quickly moved a big recline-able chair.

I heard the door get busted down to the ground. The room was dark. All I could see was blackness. I felt dizzy. I felt the blood dripping down from my forehead to my neck.

Why did he put me in here?

Where am I?

Why does he want me to be quiet?

Why do I feel so dizzy?

Who is this man?

Suddenly I heard someone call something.

"Ryan Andings! It's the police, if you're in here please let us know. We're here to rescue you." The man yelled out to me.

I don't know what took over me. But I started yelling through the rag that was still wrapped around my mouth. I use the last little bit of the energy I had left and started to kick the door I was thrown in through. I heard the chair being moved and the door swung opened. A light was shining directly on my eyes.

"It's okay, you're safe now." The man in a blue uniform said.

He helped me out.

"You won't be said for long BITCH!" The man who tied me up yelled as he was being handcuffed by another officer. "When I get out! I will find you!"

I lost my balance and the police man caught me.

"Stay with me. The ambulance is on its way!" The officer begged.

I need an ambulance?

Why?

Where am I?

Who is that man?

I felt so tired. My eyes were getting heavier. My head was throbbing. My blood was staining my blue and black laced bra. Everything looked fuzzy. My head was hurting so bad.

"Ryan! Stay with me now. The ambulance is almost here" the officer called.

I feel so tired. My head hurts. I look up at the officer. He looked so blurry. Everything looked blurry. All I could hear was faint yelling.

Ryan?

Why is the officer calling me Ryan?

Why is he even here?

Where am I?

Who was that man?

Why does my head throb so badly?

Why is it bleeding to much?

All these swirled my brain a tornado. Circled and circled. It started to give me a really bad headache. I feel noshes, and dizzy. Everything is blurry.