AIN'T NO CRYING.

AIN'T NO CRYING.
( hermione granger fic )

. . . ☁

IN WHICH he gets the help he desperately needed.

With the Ministry of Magic's denial of You-Know-Who coming back, to the point where they made Harry Potter look like a nutter, the events that starts in Keith Marcus Reginald's fifth year would be hectic.

And with You-Know-Who actually back, and Marcus' inevitable fate of becoming a Death Eater slowly approaching, he found himself in a panic and subtly gave out hints of asking for help.

Desperate for it to happen, he agreed with Hermione Granger's offer.

KEITH MARCUS REGINALD' i think it's too late to ask for help, he is back, granger

' i think it's too late to ask for help, he is back, granger. '

HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER' it will never be too late to ask for help

' it will never be too late to ask for help. '

NOTES

All rights to the Harry Potter series go to J.K. Rowling, as the plot, ocs, and places added in belong to me.

There would me sexual mentions in the book, as well as smoking and heavy use of vulgar language, aggressive violence, blood, death, toxic relationships, and more.

Sorry for the shitty summary, I'll try to change it when I have a better idea for it.

The story starts on the Order of the Phoenix, when Hermione suggested Harry about the D.A.

The story does not have ACTS.

Again, this song is inspired by Derivakat's song, "AIN'T NO CRYING" one of my favourite songs of hers. And I am positive that I'll use it a lot.

And yes, Joshua Shea.

started ─── 11.25.21
finished ─── tba