Why Is She Here!

We started ordering our food.
Kevin ordered classic pancakes, and Jordan and I ordered Mac n' Cheese.
Suddenly I saw a girl come in and said
"Oh! I'm so sorry I'm late!" She said. Ashley. I remember her from all those gossips. They broke up a long time ago. She sat next to Kevin and across from Jordan. I 'wasn't' jealous at all. Wait. Is she and Kevin dating? Or.
"omg! Kevin remember our first date here?!" Ashley saying while laying her hands on his chest. Everyone started looking at me for my reaction.
"Yep. It wass um magical" Kevin saying in a sarcastic tone.
I started looking down until Jordan put his hand on my hands. I looked at him and smiled.
"If you'll excuse me, I got to call my, umm MOM! To tell her about the trip so far. yea! I'll be right back." I lied and everyone gave me a worry look. In the corner of my eyes, I see Ashley give me a diva look.
I then go into the little room where we waited before for our table. I put my phone to my ears to pretend that I'm actually calling my mom. I sit down to relax. Ava then comes in.
"Meg? You okay?" Ava saying while sitting down next to me. Also putting my phone down.
"Honestly. No. But Jordan made me feel a little better. But then I couldn't take it anymore." I say looking at Ashley laughing at Kevin.
"Ava, I don't think I'm even Kevin's girlfriend still." Looking at her. Eye to eye.
" I'm sorry it didn't work out."
"I mean, he told me he loved me and that he wanted me forever. Now it feels like he doesn't anymore." We both looked down and then I leaned into her shoulders.

|Kevin's POV|
After Ashley came in and started flirting with me, I suddenly felt uncomfortable. I see then Meg and Jordan were holding hands. Then she needed to 'called her mom.' We then left and then Ashley pulled me back and we were the last ones.
"So, I had a great time today." she said while blushing constantly.
"I did too." I lie.
Then she leaned in to kiss me but I back off.
"what are you doing!"
"I thought we had a thing now?!" She is starting to get mad.
"Well maybe not now." I say then left her by herself and catch up with the group.