The Splash

We are almost to the end where the BIG splash happens.
Once we are almost there, we transform into a safer position (arms crossed and sitting down) to make sure we down get into any trouble. We exit the tube and out came the big splash. We both laugh as he helps me out. I see Will coming over with Abigail and he has a serious face as I try to stop laughing.
"WTF was that!" He yells
"What?! I can't have fun with a friend but you can?!" I yell even more.
"What are you talking about"
I make a 'ugh' sound and walk back to our seats.
-----
So after that, Will and I haven't been talking, I just see him playing with Abigail. I roll my eyes but Austin kept me company.
"Hey wanna go to the souvenir shop?" He suggests.
"Sure!" I say as I take out my wallet.
-------
We enter the shop and I look around to find cool stuff. I walk around and the firsts thing that caught my eyes was blinking key chains.
Most of them were sold out but the ones that weren't was a '#1 Boyfriend' and that instantly gave me a shiver down my spine and reminded me of Will and Abigail. The other was 'Best Friends Forever ❤️' and had a heart. I decided to buy that one for Ava because he is my best friend forever. I look at the back and saw that the price was $1.59. I keep it in my hands and start to walk around again. the next section I went to was necklaces. I skim through each one and smile. But my smile faded away because I looked down at my necklace Will gave me a long time ago. I take the necklace of and put it in my pocket.

|Austin's POV|
I wonder what I can get Meg to cheer her up from the whole Will situation. I see her walk around as she stop at the necklace section but then take something off and then she continues to walk around.
"Hey, I'm going to buy this alright?" She shows me a pretty keychain that reads 'Best Friends Forever ❤️'.
"Okay" I smile
"When your done, you can go outside, I'll be there in a sec" I say as she approaches the register. I walk around more and I spot something. I walk over to where it was and saw different kinds of bracelets. I look over the ones I think Meg will like. But honestly, I think she will like the one that says 'love' and it was gold. I see Meg walk outside and I go ahead and buy the bracelet.