Chapter 29

"bruise"

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"You're late Mr. Stone. Again," Ms.Williams informed as the boy slowly closed the door behind him. He went to go take a seat in the corner of the room but before he did that he was stopped by the teacher. "Make sure you stay after class Andrew," she spoke.

"Of course Ms. Williams," he replied with a fake tone before sitting at the desk. The only thing that was working for him was the lights being turned off since she had a video projected on the board so they couldn't see the purple shade that formed around his eye.

"Hey, are you okay?" Anna asked as she turned herself from the desk to face him seeing his right eye. "What happened?"

Andrew kept quiet for a few moments but decided to give her a short response. "I fell." then looked at the video playing.

Anna just looked at him, not really knowing what else to say but decided to anyway. "At least you got your cast-off," she said with optimism.

"Yep." again using a short response. He didn't want to talk and hope she got the hint. Which she did because she turned her attention towards the video. Anna barely knew Andrew but he was the first person she met at school. He seemed nice, but now he seems like an asshole.

The rest of the class passed but before Andrew could leave the teacher had told him to stay back which caused him to roll his eyes but did as he was told.

"What happened to your eye?" She asked him after looking up from her desk. He gave the same response as earlier making the teacher just nod her head. "Okay. I wanted to tell you about your grades."

"I know I'm failing. You told me already," he spoke as the teacher raised her brows at the response. He was a failing student, she knew that but his attitude was never shown before.

"Look Andrew I'm trying to make sure you pass this course so you can move on with your friends. I also don't think it's good to have a basketball star held back." She said trying to get through to him.

The boy just nodded before saying, "Can I go now?" trying to just leave. The teacher nodded watching the kid leave.

"Andrew!" Haley called but Andrew just ignored her and kept walking.

"What the hell is his problem?" Nathan asked seeing what just happened.

"Could be from what went down with Brooke?"

"Oh shit, he actually told her," Nathan said making Haley look at him with a confused expression. "I told him to tell her how he felt but I'm guessing it didn't work out in his favor."

"Nope, she said that she just went blank," Haley confirmed before Nathan wrapped his arm around her and walked to their class.

The rest of the day went on with Andrew ignoring everyone but there was one thing that caught his attention. Brooke and Felix together. That did nothing but fuel up the anger that was pent up.