°Introduction°

Just to clear a few things up..

Y/n = your name
H/l = hair length
H/c = hair color
S/c = skun color
F/c = favorite color
F/f = favorite food

Quirks
Y/n does have two quirks, but only uses one. But they will only use their other quirk if needed.
Quirk 1-
Manipulation:
Y/n can manipulate any sort of element, (electricity, water, air, fire, earth, weather, etc).
They can also manipulate peoples minds, kind of like how shinso's quirk works. They have to make direct eye contact with their opponent for 5 seconds to either manipulate their opponent's thoughts, actions, words, and quirk.
With their element control (air), they can cause high winds, advance speed, mess with temperatures, cause tornadoes (to a certain size and strength), and fly.
With their element control (water), they can create waves, move water with force of energy, create water droplets up to the size of a human head, create a water sheild, advance speed in swimming, and can walk on water for 1 minute tops before losing balance.
With their element control (fire), they can create flames, light things on fire, make explosions, and melt rock unto lava (only small rocks atm)
With their element control (earth), they can mive items from nature, such as plants, rocks, crystals. Lastly, they can create shields from stone or rock.
With their element control (weather), they can control the rain, lighting, the power of thunder (sound and strength), control certain sized tornadoes, and move the clouds (kind of complicated)
Lastly, with their element control (electricity), it pretty much works how kaminari's electricity does, they can power things, electricute/shock things/beings, and manipulate lighting bolts.

Quirk 2-
Siren ring:
Y/n has a ring that can create a siren/ring sound to go through peoples ears/minds as a distraction. It deafens their opponent for 1 minute, and causes their opponent to go dizzy for that minute. Giving Y/n and others to get out of sight, or by them time.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
A/n
I know that was a lot for your guyses quirks, but im pretty happy with their details and power. So i hope you guys enjoy it!