°Chapter 2° Obsessed

Monoma's pov
The bell for lunch rang and everyone gets up and heads to the cafeteria.

Walking to lunch TetsuTetsu runs up to me. "Hey! Cant you believe that the new kid is Aizawa's daughter?" He says throwing his arm around my shoulder and points to the new kid walking besdies Kendo.

"I dont see why its such a big deal, she probably thinks it makes her better than everyone in the class." I say flicking His hand off my shoulders.

"Dont think like that about her, shes only new. Besides, i think its cool that she's his daughter. She has a great attitude!" He says adjusting his shirt.

The girl and Tendo turn aroun to face us walking backwards. "A little obsessed are we? Already talking about me. But i appreciate your opinion on me Tetsu!" She says with a smug look on her face.

"You wish i was obsessed with you." I say back rolling my eyes. "Oh, and for the record, my dad has no part in how i think about myself." She says turning back around and throwing her arm around Tendos shoulders, Tendo returning the gesture walking into the lunch room.

"God she's annoying. Who does she think she is?" I shout to Tetsu.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Y/n's pov

Walking in the lunch room with Tendo, i grab an apple and sit at a table with the rest of my classmates besides Monoma and Tetsu.

"Hey Y/n! How's your first day so far?" A blonde girl asks me. "Its going great so far, Monoma isnt real too fond with me though." I say chuckling. "He's like that, he has a strong gatred for 1-A, and you being Aizawa's daughter i guess he thinks of you the same as 1-A." She shrugs.

"Yikes, whats his priblem wuth 1-A?" I ask. "Jealousy problems i guess." Tendo replies as she sits besides me.

"Shes really sitting with us? Shes pretty much a 1-A scum!" Monoma says walkung to the table. "One, im not a scum, and two, im in 1-B, so i get to sit here too." I reply rolling my eyes taking a bite of my apple.

"Whatever." He rolls his eyes sittung besides Tendo. "Y/n! Your hair is really pretty, can i do something to it?" Tendo asks with a smile. "Sure, have at it, just dont make it look weird please." I respond turning my back to her. "Sure thing!" She says as she starys playing with my hair as i continue eating my apple and chatting with the students at the table, laughing with them.

"And... done!" Tendo says as she claps her hands together. I pull out my phone and open my camera to see my hair. Its in a h/s (hair style), showing off my different shades of my h/c hair. Complimenting my facial structure and neck.

"It looks pretty neat Tendo, thank you!" I say standing up and stretching my back from sitting in an awkward position for some time.

Monoma's pov

For some reason i want to see what Tendo did to Y/n's hair. As if she read my mind, she stands up and stretches, getting in my line of view.

Woah... her h/c looks more like its color like this. Tendo did a good job, holy hell. Wait, stop thinking about her like that, it looks like crap.

Getting ripped out of my thoughts i feel myself getting elbowed in the stomach. "Seems like you like her hair a lot, you've been staring for quite some time. " Tendo smirks. "You did a good job, it just looks like shit on her." I say trying to make it less obvious.

"You know you like my hair, Monoma, dont worry i wont make fun of you." Y/n says to me with a cocky grin as she walks passed me. Right on time, the bell rings right as she walks out of the lunch room.

God, shes annoying. I think to myself as i get up and leave the lunch room.

Y/n's pov

That doofus was staring at my hair in there, this dude seriously has staring problems, he should probably get that checked out.