Chapter 1

Dan sat in the browsing position, when he got the sudden feeling of needing to throw up, quickly running to the toilet and throwing up.

"Hey bear, are you feeling ok?" Asked Phil, Dan's boyfriend.

"I'm fine, love, it may just be a stomach bug. " Dan said, giving Phil a hug.

Although Dan knew that there was a chance it could be something more than a stomach bug, something that could change their lives forever.

* flashback *

"Dan, son, we have some important news to tell you." Dan's dad started,

"The only reason we're telling you this is because you now have a boyfriend. " Dan mum continued,

"Dan have you ever heard of carriers, well they are males who are able to carry their own children." Dan's dad said explaining about carriers to him and telling him everything he would need to know.

* flashback over*

The next day when Phil had gone out to run some errands, Dan got out the box of pregnancy tests he keeps under his bed so Phil won't find them. Taking one out and putting the rest back, Dan walked into the bathroom, took the test out the warping, and did the test. The five minutes wait after doing the test went agonisingly slow, when suddenly the timer on Dan's phone went off. Looking at the test Dan could not believe his eyes, it was positive, how would he tell Phil.

"Shit" Dan whispered to himself, he was pregnant, he was going to be a dad, did Phil even want this baby, what if he didn't want it. Dan placed a hand over his stomach protectively, there was a tiny fetus inside him.

When Phil returned home, Dan was sitting on the sofa, he still couldn't believe it.

"Hey, bear." Phil said, kissing Dan

"Hey, love." Dan said getting up and going to his room.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Dan stood in the bathroom, top on the floor and looking at his three month pregnant belly, gently stroking over it. It stood out just a little but he knew his top would cover it up. It had been a month since he found out he was pregnant and still had not told Phil. He knew he should tell him, but he was afraid of what Phil would say, would he call him a freak, would he break up with him or would he be over joyed that they would have there own baby, that they would be fathers, parents.

Picking up his top and putting it on Dan walked out of the bathroom determined to tell Phil and not let his nerves get the better of him.

"Hey Phil, can we talk?" Dan asked walking into the living room, where Phil was on his phone.

"Of course Bear, what is it?" Phil asked turning around to look at Dan as he sat on the sofa next to him.

Taking a deep breath Dan started, "ok, Phil, this is going to sound really strange, but please don't freak out and I will explain."

Phil took hold of Dan's hand, stroking over his knuckles softly. "Dan, Bear, whatever it is I will be here for you, I promise."

"Phil, I'm pregnant." Dan said, waiting to see how Phil would react.

"Dan that's amazing, but how is it possible?" Phil asked, confused that Dan who was a male could get pregnant.

"I know it's strange," Dan started "but the reason that I can get pregnant and carry children is because I'm a carrier." Dan looked at Phil," and a carrier is a male who is able to carry his own children. "

"So how long have you known you were a carrier, as well as being pregnant?" Phil asked.

"My parents told me I was a carrier when we first started to date, and I've known about the pregnancy for a month now, but I was still trying to get used to the fact that I am pregnant."

Phil pulled Dan into his arms hugging him, placing his hand on Dan's small bump.

"In here," Phil said gently patting Dan's small baby bump, "is our wonderful son or daughter."

"We're going to be parents." Dan thought out loud, placing his hands on top of Phil's.