Great... there's two of them.

Genshin Impact x Black Clover crossover
(Edit: ayoo! Forgot to add, I started playing genshin last september, and I got hooked up.)

Ayo guys, imagine if the black bulls squad and genshin characters will meet? Imagine what happens if Childe and Luck meet? Might've gone like this:
Luck: Hey mister, you look strong. Can we fight?
Childe: Oho? You look so eager, are you sure you want to fight me buddy?
Luck: I wanna meet and fight with strong people and you mister, you look interesting. Can we fight now??
Childe: Haha..you're an interesting kid. I accept, and I know the perfect place on where to spar.

In the middle of their fight, both have to jump a huge distance back when some primo geovishaps(?) suddenly cannonballed in between them. Their spar was interrupted, and they heard a huge roar in the distance. Some of the mitacurls, geo lawcurls, and hilichurls were attracted to their ruckus and managed to find their way into their spot. Both shared a glance and shared the same glee, having the same idea on what will they do next as they started to make it into a competition on who has the higher kills than the other.

*R.I.P. to those treasure hoarders who are camping nearby the Lingju Pass. Imagine hearing and witnessing Childe and Luck's manic laughter as they were fighting a hoarde of mitacurls, lawcurls, hilichurls, and primo geovishaps, not holding back their strength, treating it as a competition. (Minus the foul legacy) probably activated a ruin hunter somewhere in the near end*

Them when they returned after the event that has happened and now they were just messing with each other on their way back. Then they met Luck's team and traveler halfway when both parties are looking for these two. Imagine them also sharing a braincell for love of fights too. Traveller(Lumine), Liebe, and Noelle took one look at them and they were like:

 Traveller(Lumine), Liebe, and Noelle took one look at them and they were like:

Paimon thinks she ate something wierd and she thinks she's seeing double.

Noelle and Traveller: Great...There's two of them...

Asta when Luck shared their story (his megaphone of a voicebox): Your new friend is so cool Luck senpai!!!

(edit: guys, I noticed Asta and Benett could pass off as siblings. Like literally....the hair, eye color, their motivation, enthusiasm, and passion (minus Asta's built in megaphone voice) they would get along with each other don't you think? Sorry guys, it's been a while since I last updated this book. College has been hectic and schoolwork has been driving me crazy🙃🙃. )