Remus?

SPOV
Sirius groaned as he rolled off of Remus,

"Bloody firewhiskey, always giving me the worst headaches" Remus chuckled and walked up to the dorm. 'That bastard better get me a hangover potion' he thought as the light beaming into the common room made his headache worse. He dragged himself up onto the couch and tried to remember what happened the night before. No luck, just more head pain. He closed his eyes and rested for a bit. He heard a thump upstairs and after a few seconds Remus came storming down the dorm stairs, shook his shoulders to wake him and shoved a bottle in his hands before slamming the portrait door closed. 'Whats got his knickers in a twist' Sirius thought rolling his eyes. Probably something James said, Moony could be so emotional. Couldn't a guy take a joke once and awhile! He uncorked the bottle and downed the potion wincing at the taste. It took a few minutes but his vision cleared and his mind started working. He yawned before walking up the stairs leading to his dorm. James was sitting on his bed and Peter was passed out on his. Sirius moved towards the bed nearest to James and laid down before saying,"What did you do to Remus? He seemed pretty mad?" James looked at him as if he should already know the answer and after a few moments of staring he sighed and said,"I didn't do anything, it was what you did that set him off"

"I didn't do anything! He can't blame me for drinking at a party and it's not like i gave him internal bleeding from using him as a pillow! He got all huffy when he came down after talking to YOU!" Sirius said exasperated. James just gave him an incredulous look and rolled his eyes. Sirius sighed and walked down the stairs. He tried to remember if he did something the night before to piss Remus off but the hangover potion was still struggling to clear his mind. He decided to go take a walk outside.
He went down the steps quickly and opened the doors to outside. Sirius breathed in the cool morning air and sighed before turning to go sit by the lake. His eyes widened as he caught a glimpse of light brown hair. "Remus......" he breathed out as the stupid hangover potion finally decided to work. "Shit!" he yelled as he took off towards his werewolf friend, memories rolling around his head from the night before.

~~~~~~~~~~~

RPOV
Remus was sitting by a large oak tree by the lake. 'Why did I go along with that kiss? He doesn't have feelings for me, he only did it because he was drunk' he thought sadly to himself. He had had a crush on his friend since 5th year but never admitted to it because he was afraid of being completely rejected, I mean who would want a gay werewolf mucking about their life. The marauders believed that he was too shy but he actually only had eyes for Sirius. He was embarrassed by last night because he couldn't use the excuse that he was drunk and he felt hurt that the only time he'd be able to kiss Sirius was when his friend was barely coherent. He jumped when someone touched his shoulder and frowned slightly when he saw Sirius. His friend sank down beside him and they where silent for a few moments until Sirius sighed and looked at him.

"I'm sorry for what I did last night, I'll understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore" Remus looked up and replied "I'm sorry for snapping at you this morning, and we're still friends if that's what you're thinking."

"Okay but I'm still really sorry I know you're not gay-" Sirius started but Remus cut him off, "I am"

Sirius froze a bit then awkwardly rubbed his neck, "Umm ok well I'm uh still sorry about it"

Remus smiled slightly,"Don't be, it was nice" Sirius looked at Remus slightly baffled and Remus decided that now was his chance to try and show that he liked his friend as more than just that, he knew this would probably end badly but he didn't really care anymore. He took a breath then leaned in and pressed his lips softly against his friends.