Love?

Hi guys, I'm sorry I feel like this story is sorta just getting worse so🧍

Kurt and I stayed silent while we put our clothes back on, it wasn't awkward it was comfortable silence.
I think? For me it was, I liked his company.

While I put my bra and shirt on all I could think about was how beautiful he looked above me, it was almost like a dream come true. Scratch that, it was a dream come true. I was always scared I'd lose my virginity at like thirty four and then it'd be to late to have kids or some shit or I'd fuck a ignorant cunt and then he wouldn't call me back and he'd avoid me. I'd hate for that to happen.

I turned around and saw Kurt looking at the band posers that where stuck to my walls "really into the doors huh?" He asked looking around at me. "Yeah" I laughed walking over to my bed sitting down on it with him joining beside me. "Is that going to become a regular occurrence?" He asked looking over at me. Fuck man I don't know? What am I suppose to tell him because I'd I say yeah would that come off as pressure and if I say no will be be offended, I mean yeah I wanna but how do I say that without being weird. Why am I over thinking this so much? This isn't a big deal just say yes.

"Yea- I mean if you want" I said awkwardly mentally hitting myself for that, "it's not really an 'if you want' sorta answer, I would like so but your choice defines it" he laughed lightly, I looked over at him and smiled nodding my head moving closer to him "Kurt" i whispered, he looked over at me and raised he eyebrows in response, "have you ever gotten and blowjob before" I whispered looking up at him.

• • •

Kurt laid close beside me with one of his hands in my back pocket and the other holding me close as possible to him. "Are you hungry?" I asked looking up at him "yeah I could eat" he said sitting up. I got up off of my bed throwing my blankets back on it and walking with Kurt out of my door and down the obnoxiously creaky stairs into the kitchen.

Kurt made himself comfortable sitting at a stool at the kitchen island (if you couldn't tell my uncle was generously wealthy or at-least the house was really nice) watching me look around the kitchen for something to eat, "what do you feel like?" I asked looking over to him seeing my uncle standing behind him looking confused as shit. "Who are you?" He asked, Kurt spun his head around quickly looking back at him and laughing awkwardly, scaring the shit out of poor Kurt. "That's Kurt" I said while still looking around the kitchen "uh i don't mind, toast is fine" I heard Kurt say from behind me.

"Toast if fucking boring, Greg why don't you have any good food" I sighed looking at my uncle who was now getting something from the fridge, "because I like to be a pain in the ass" he said before pulling out his wallet and handing me a 20 dollar note, "shit, thanks" I smiled at him shoving it in my back pocket giving him and side hug and walking out of the kitchen with Kurt following me and Benny following him. I ran up the stairs into my room taking my jeans off getting the 20 bucks out of it and putting on the bed taking my shirt off along with it before looking through my closet for something more comfortable, I heard Kurt close the door behind him and walk up behind me putting his hands on my hips.

I turned around to Kurt and smiled leaning in and giving him a quick peck before pulling out an oversized ripped and completely fucked (but comfortable) jumper from the closet along with different but more presentable jeans, as more presentable i mean more ripped and dirtier and also just really fuck up, but shit they where comfortable. I turned around and wrapped my arms around kurt giving him and warm hug kissing his cheeks before putting some socks back on. "What are we going to get to eat?" He asked sitting down on the bed next to Benny who was now all over kurt begging for attention. "Are you kidding? We aren't eating we are gonna find someone who'll sell us pot" i smiled back at him while putting more shitty makeup on. Kurt laughed and laid back on my bed watching me do my makeup sitting in-front of a large full length mirror.

I stood up and looked at kurt who just looked beautiful, I walked over to the other side of the bed looking down at his face. He was smiling up at me sweetly making me feel whole, like this is where I'm supposed to be. With him.

Although I don't know really anything about Kurt at this point I feel as if nothing can be a 'deal breaker' or get in the way, I wonder what his family was like.

But is it possible to fall inlove this quick...