Australia

Sorry for the delay

Kurt and i where fucking baked.
We where just laying in the dirt staring at the graffitied bridge above us while Benny slept at our feet.
It was now dark out even though it was only 7, that's the weird thing about Aberdeen to Australia. Different time zones, it has fucked with me since we got here.

I looked over to Kurt and saw that he was black out asleep, "Kurt" i said while gently shaking his shoulder. His eyes slowly opened and he smiled at me before yawning and sitting up, "what time is it?" He asked "you have a watch on your wrist dipshit" I laughed starting to pack our shit up so we can get going. "Huh thought it would be later" he yawned again while petting Benny waking him up and grabbing the leash standing up.

Kurt and I walked back to my house laughing and fucking around and occasionally screaming at the odd pedestrian.

I walked up to my front step about to open the door when Kurt stopped me, "we are obviously high, isn't your mum gonna be pissed" "it's just pot, she dosnt mind" I smiled opening the door and taking Benny of the leash and hanging back up. "Y/n in here" I heard my mother yell "speak of the devil" I laughed grabbing Kurts hand and walking into the living room where she sat on the couch holding a beer. She took one look at us and began laughing "your eyes are bloodshot, have you ever been this high y/n?" She asked, I shook my head no and stood beside Kurt waiting for her to say something. "Sit please" she said. I sat down across from her and put my feet up on the coffee table and Kurt sat on the arm of the chair i was on. "Uh hi by the way nice to meet you" Kurt said awkwardly, my mum smiled at him and nodded before clearing her throat. "So you know what happened this morning" she began "yeah we have to go back to Australia" my face immediately dropped in disbelief, "sorry what?" I laughed feeling anger instantly flow through me, even though that cunt is dead he still finds ways to ruin my life. I looked up at Kurt with horror on the both of our faces, he looked like he was about to cry. Kurt was taking this harder than myself. "I'm to high for this" I mumbled leaning back in my seat looking at my mum with shock "I don't wanna go!" I whined childishly "you have to for the funeral" she said sipping her beer looking like she was going to cry aswell as Kurt. "Are we coming back?" I asked, never thought that I'd actually want to come back to Aberdeen because it was always a relief whenever I left.

"Yes, but not for a while. We have the funeral and we have to sort out what we are going to do with his house and car and all of his shit" she sighed, "he had a fucking house?!" I yelled, my mum sighed putting her head in her hands sighing. We had to couch surf for years when all along he had a goddam house?

She looked up and she motioned for Kurt to leave the room, so he did. He picked up the bag and walked up to my room leaving my mother and i in silence. "I don't know what to do" she mumbled "what do you mean" "if we should sell the house or live there" fuck.

Sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger :)