Chapter 6

-EDITED

Y/n POV

I take a good look to myself in the mirror if what I did was right, it was my second day in this household and avoiding was a really good idea, but what I was suspicious is, why they haven't bite me when they can just teleport, is it because of my mom or that king or both.

My was mind in a confusing state.

I flinched as I felt a presence in my room I quickly turn around to see Ayato in the couch sitting down wearing his uniform "Yah how long would you act like this waiting, your sister got first than you ore-sama is angry right now" do I look like I care if you got mad is that my problem?.

" I was gonna go down Ayato" I grab the bag beside me and head to the door but instead I was pin in the door my eye wide to see him so close is he gonna bite me.

He sniff my neck like a dog bruh.

"Your blood is nothing special, than pancake" no wonder, he keep sucking her blood must be sweet.

"Your blood, is like a venom but a bit sweetness, a half blood like those shit" as soon he mention someone  he back away and wipe his hand in his shirt in disgust, then stay away from me if you disgust me .

"Your blood is really  disgusting like those shits" I know, but last time I check yesterday you said I was yours maybe now that you know I am a half blood , you must be disgust right I know, don't worry dumbass I know.

He walk past me and I secretly rolled my eyes as I walk behind him " oh and ill deal with pancake so stay away from her" possessive much but ok, as soon as we reach outside of the mansion i got greet by a glare from them maybe because yui that i yelled at her? goddamn go and get her.

Suddenly i flinch as soon as yui walk past me, they were eyeing on her? glaring or something i don't know but i don't care, i get in the limo and sat down, i was looking in the window, i don't know who took the spot beside me but i don't care much but i felt a hand in my thigh and fuck i know who it is, Laito.

i quickly slap his hands away from my thigh and glared at him " hands off pervert" i back away a little, away from his pervertness aura.

"  fufufu~ come one Wifey let me taste just one bit" my blood? the hell i thought it was disgusting.

"My blood?" he chuckled and shook his head, then what is it?!

" your body is what i want" i stare at him in disgust and he pretend to be hurt due to my reaction " no, stay away from me pervert"  he gasped dramatically " you heard her right? stay away" i look where the voice are to see kanato with those bad boy vibes again, he was hotly glaring at laito " when she said stay away, stay.away" laito chuckled and raise his hand in surrender " ok ok, fine don't get too cocky kanato- kun" and with that he's back being childish.

goddamn They were hella handsome but a deadly vampire's.

As soon as we arrived I quickly head to the dance room because I don't want to be partner to Laito, my eyes were wandering around the room, and one boy caught my eyes, he was tall have blond hair,  have that ocean blue eye's he must be popular here, because I know he was that face of his make's girls fall in their knees.

I quickly look for another guy to be partner be that who is average like me, There it was my new partner I was gonna walk forward to him but someone step Infront of me and held it hands.

I look up to see the same ocean blue eyes I saw earlier "Hello.." I back away a little he was too close, and fuck those eye's.

"Hi?" I said, more like a question he chuckled "I am kou mukami yours?" I shoke his hand politely " Y/n kimori nice to meet you" I let go of his hands.

"Can I have this dance" he smirk, I held his hand once again "sure" my target was that boy but since this guy insist, no choice I guess.

We dance a bit longer and talk about ourself but I saw Laito with a girl then he looked at us more like glaring at me, and with that he came back looking at the girl lovinly whatever I don't care.

We bowed as soon as the music stop, it was a great dance and I get to know him a little "that was fun y/n hope to be your partner tommorow night" I smiled at him and nodded and WHAT THE FUCK.

He grab my hand and kissed it the hell...... Oh hell nah this is too much GODDAMN.

I was feeling the same heat in my cheek i quickly took my hand and bowed to him one last time and walk away without saying goodbye I mean I was embarrass ok.

I was in the empty bathroom I was only in the bathroom I look myself in the mirror to see my blushing face ugh..... This is embarrassing, I quickly wash my face, and look myself again in the mirror the same blush is still in my face 'hmph' what the hell?!.

I quickly turn around to see Laito "do you know that this is a girls bathroom" he chuckled what is he up to this time, and the hell does he know that this is a girls bathroom  "does it matter" well duh it does "it does and what are you up to this time" he walk forward to me with his deadly gaze it's giving me goosebumps.

"How long will you ignore me?"

I will ignore to you till I die.

"Why do you care?" Suddenly he grab my hand and slide his hand to my waist, the fuck?!.

"Yah! Let go of me pervert" I struggle in his hold but he was so strong that I cannot push him what do you expect me to? He's a goddamn vampire.

"I hate you seeing dancing with that half-blood" Wait that guy was a vampire? How could I not notice?! His fangs... I'm dumb as hell today..

"I'm also an half-blood yet why do you keep cling to me if you hate him as half-Blood?!" I'm still in his hands while looking at him.

"Why?," Yeah dumbshit that why I asked

"Because your different"