𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐

I woke up to Clint yelling that it was time to go. I rubbed my eyes and sat up before shaking Morgan awake.

"Up and at 'em kiddos!" Clint walked though the aisle, making sure everyone was getting up.

Eventually we all groggily wandered out of the bus. "We need to get in position." I yawned. "What time is it now?"

"4:30" Clint checked his watch and reported.

Buster groaned. "Why are we up so early?"

"The morning run starts at five. We need to get going." Tara told him.

I nodded. "She's right, we need to get in position before it's too late."

It was about a mile walk which was more like a brisk jog with the time crunch we were on. We arrived in time for the boys to be on the roof and us girls to be in the bushes with fifteen minuets until the run.

We crouched in the bushes by the academy as something dawned on me. "Can all of you run 31 miles?" I whispered.

Marlee looked surprised. "No, of course not!"

Killer tried to discretely shake her head.

"Crap!" I sighed, I didn't think that part through. I sighed again as another problem came to my attention. "How are we supposed to blend in wearing regular clothes?" I let my head fall into my hands.

"I think I have an idea." The gears in Tara's head turned. "What if Killer and Marlee go back and get the bus while we run. They can be the getaway car and it will be easier to escape."

I nodded. "That would work, but what do we do about clothes?"

"You could kidnap two girls and take their clothes." Killer said with an suspicious look in her eye.

"That's actually not a bad idea." I turned on my toes to face her. "If we take two girls out early we can trade them clothes and you can take them to get the bus. That way we will have more trusted people to help load girls onto the bus."

Tara nodded in agreement. "That would be more beneficial, but we would have to be very stealthy."

"Stealthy is my middle name." Killer smirked.

"I thought it was Margaret." Tara joked.

"That was secret information." She jokingly snapped back.

Tara smirked as about seventy girls walked in an orderly line out of the building and stood silently and completely still in a way that stretched all the way across the side of the building.

"Okay, we have about five minuets before they start running. That's when Madame would prowl over us, checking for any imperfections. I don't know how this new instructor will do it, but I think this will still work if we go about it right." I told Killer.

She nodded. "Just let me know when and who."

"Take the back two girls in about thirty seconds. Don't let them make any noise and bring them back here so we can switch clothes." I said, observing that the new instructor was at the beginning of the line.

Killer nodded again, waited, and then pounced. She covered their mouths and pulled the wide eyed girls into the bush. She managed to do the whole thing without making a single noise or causing any sort of attention shift.

"Clothes. Now." She barked quietly at them.
Neither of them moved until Killer pulled out two beautiful knives and out them to their throats. "Clothes. Now." She repeated.

They immediately traded clothes with us and we snuck into the back of the line and followed suit of everyone else. Tara took the very back which was better since she had been gone longer. It's harder to notice someone falling behind when they're in the back.