Chapter 26

Word count: 2899

Rosa's POV

*

My arms refused to function.

A shaky breath escaped my lips as I blocked out every single sound from my surroundings.

Was I doing the right thing?

Yes. It felt that way. I was sure this was the right thing, the best option compared to turning him in to the government and providing evidences about his atrocities.

I would be serving justice if I did this. Justice to the man who had ruined the lives of so many little girls. He had probably toyed with them before proceeding to kill and eat them. The thought alone repulsed me.

I shut my eyes and tightened my hold on the knife.

"Rosa? Babe, are you okay?" Gonzalo's voice sounded distant in my ears.

I felt the tap on my shoulder and jolted back into full consciousness.

"Rosa?" He called again and I could hear the muffled sounds of the man being held captive.

I blinked and a deep sigh escaped my lips. "Yes. I'm alright, I'm fine. I am ready."

"Are you sure? We could go home if you're not comfortable." He softly said.

I nodded with determination. "I'm a hundred percent certain."

Gonzalo nodded at Jim, who took off Psycho Ray's boxer shorts amidst the man's muffled screams from the gag.

Psycho Ray's eyes enlarged in their sockets as his manhood laid flaccid between his legs.

"Did you confirm where the girl is?" Gonzalo asked Jim, who was quick to nod in response and utter a 'yes sir' in confirmation.

If possible, Psycho Ray's eyes got even wider and a sick sense of satisfaction spread through me. Fear mingled with satisfaction and intrigue. If Gonzalo could get the information without Psycho Ray's help, that would mean he'd only tricked his victim into believing he had the upper hand.

I sneered up at him in mockery.

Gonzalo's eyes were on me, glinting like that of a maniac for whatever reason. Not that I minded or anything. I had a feeling that my expression currently mimicked his.

"Pick it Rosa." He told me when I still didn't move.

I shook my head. "No. Let Jim pick it and I'll cut it."

He frowned at this. "I want you to do it. From the beginning to the end, so he'll know it was the gender he hated the most that unmanned him."

At his words, Ray's head hung in resignation as he shook his head.

"Fine. You're right anyway." I said.

I picked the soft but firm manhood with slightly shaky hands. This was the first time I would be touching the male private organ this way and I had conflicted emotions because I knew what would surely come next.

Psycho Ray had started struggling and jerking around again to the best of his ability even though he knew his efforts would be futile.

Lifting the knife, I didn't waste anymore time and swiftly brought it down at the base of his manhood, very close to his abdomen and made sure I got a clean cut. Then I sliced in oven swift move as I held tightly to the rubbery dick.

His strangled cry boomed all around the warehouse even through the gag and I looked up at him in fear, my hands now trembling. I dropped the bloodied member and looked around me.