FIVE | REGULATIONS

''Welcome, grand saviour,'' the woman inside the castle of Tenebrous greeted Taehyung, who was escorted with five men of each of his both sides, including Hoseok. The woman didn't look neither like a maid, but not really to a citizen either. She had long dark hair, with bloody red nails and matching lip stick. Oh yeah, probably the crown on her crown was exposing her position.

''Saviour is quite an unnecessary word, if I could tell,'' Taehyung mumbled, but bowed it respect to the woman, ''And where is your King Jeon?''

''Awaiting for you.'' She said, titling her head slightly in sign for the guards to let the prince to walk him to the throne hall, ''but I suppose you were talking about my old man?''

Taehyung slightly smiled, impressed that the mysterious woman understood that Taehyung addressed the king to their father, and not Jeon Jeongguk, ''Very well. Hopefully will meet you again, mysterious lady.''

Hoseok immediately turned to see that the woman was already gone, leaving a black smoke behind her, ''Who do you think she was?'' He whispered to Taehyung, who decided to put on his mask to cover his face.

''You heard her, didn't you? She's the daughter of the King, daddy's princess would fit better.'' Taehyung answered.

''Taehyung, careful here.'' Hoseok warned in lower tone, counting that the guards were exactly ten plus four that were further of them, dressed in Tenebrous's uniforms. ''Eyes everywhere.''

''I have eyes as well, I'm not blind.'' Taehyung responded and stood, waiting for the guards to open the doors for him, ''Eyes wide open.'' He whispered and looked up, seeing the same older than him man to greet him.

''We meet again, Kim Taehyung. Gladly to see that everything is talked out, isn't it?'' He asked with a pleasant smile on his face, while Taehyung was definitely not getting it.

"By talked out, you mean 'forced', don't you?" Taehyung titled his head, seeing how the King fakely coughed to break the ice.

"As to begin with, we will discuss the main topics of the contract, and then you would be free to stay in your chambers." He explained and sat on his picked throne at the long black wooden table, with a design of a dead rose with thorns hugging it above.

"Contract, marriage, call it whatever you wish," Taehyung breathed out, sitting on his throne on the opposite way of the King's one, as he was sitting on the Queen's one. "But what a discussion would it be without the King himself?"

The old man was about to speak up, when he heard a familiar sound in the air, seeing a figure leaning on the wall with a teasing-like smirk.

"So I've heard someone was begging to see me?" Jeongguk said, leaning with crossed hands on his chest. He shook his head, walking to the table, while there was a dead silence.

"Do you see me on my knees crying ugly? What exactly are you calling begging, as that was an absolutely casual question?" Taehyung asked back, not even adding formalities.

"Tch, you still didn't learn to keep your mouth shut, did you, dear?" Jeongguk leaned to Taehyung's throne to whisper. Then he walked away, his footsteps to his own throne were echoing in the hall.

Taehyung breathed out in disbelief, "Huh, so it was not that complex for you to vanish in the air and come in here, was it, King Jeon?"

"Son. Taehyung, my boy. Nobody said that this contract would be total peace but we could all try to-"

"I hate him. I hate seeing his face, but oh wait, the dear lil' one is hiding under a mask." Jeongguk family cried. "Repeating again, as much as childish it may sound, I hate him."