Chapter 9

Levi slouches back in his chair in a peaceful sleep, at least it would have been peaceful if the morning air brushing against his neck rather than the cotton fabric of his cravat didn't wake him. His eyes groggily open to find Hanji slowly backing away with the cravat clutched in their hand.

"Shit," Hanji hisses before they nervously laugh and give a small wave while hiding the cravat behind their back. "H-hey Levi, good morning. How did you sleep?"

Levi gets up from his chair and slowly encroaches towards Hanji, cornering her in front of the door to Emiline's room. "Give it back, Hanji."

"I'm not sure what you're talking about?"

"Stop playing stupid, my cravat you abnormal."

"Cravat, cravat," Hanji taps their chin thoughtfully. "Oh you lost your cravat! I'll go ask Emiline if she's seen it." Hanji frantically opens the door and slams it shut.

Levi pounds his fist on the door, "Hanji! Open this door you little shit!" No response. He listens carefully as hushed whispers are followed by quiet, delicate footsteps. Emiline opens the door and quickly blocks Levi's path from Hanji cowering closely behind the redhead. "Out of my way you damn ginger, don't bother protecting the bat shit crazy scientist."

Emiline gently puts one hand on his upper arm while the other rests firmly against his chest to get his attention. "Aren't you being a little too harsh?"

Levi freezes at Emiline's touch and makes eye contact with the woman just a few centimeters shorter than him. Her touch causes pleasured goosebumps to rise across his skin and he finds himself completely distracted just by a simple, gentle touch. His breath hitches as his white uniform pants tighten from his hardening cock. His hands move on their own as a primal urge takes over, his hands go to Emiline's waist and slowly slide down her body. His calloused hands slowly follow the path of her silhouette till they land gently on her hips. He can't help but lightly squeeze them as his pinky fingers dig into the spot where her hips and the top of her rear connect. I'm losing control.

"I'll take care of everything, just relax," Emiline instructs with a shaky breath

As Emiline has Levi distracted, Hanji makes a run for it. The flash of brown hair catches Levi's attention out of the corner of his eye, breaking his entranced attention, but before he can force himself out of Emiline's grasp, Emiline grabs Levi by his wrists.
"What are you doing..." Levi stops as he notices his cravat draped across Emiline's palm. "How the hell did you get that back?"
Emiline flashes that mischievous smile that Levi finds himself enjoying more every time he sees it. She swings the white cloth over Levi's head and begins to gently tie the fabric,

"I slipped it out of their hand just as they were about to bolt."

"So you're a pickpocket," Levi teases.

Emiline gives him a playful wink after folding down his collar and smoothing the fabric. "Only when necessary. It was listed as a skill in my file." Levi watches Emiline's face carefully as her expressions slowly change until she finally turns away from him. "I should get dressed," she concludes before striding across the room to go about her usual morning routine. Levi watches Emiline carefully as she begins to make her bed and set out her clothes. Her movements are rushed and she intentionally looks towards anywhere else except for him. He finally decides to leave the room to allow Emiline to get dressed when he realizes that she won't make eye contact with him. When Levi returns to his desk he finds himself reaching for the ribbon resting in his pocket. He can still feel where Emiline placed his hands on his body and when her fingers would gently brush against his neck as she tied his cravat. Levi's frustration grows as his cock continues to fight against his pants fabric. Again he lost focus and allowed himself to be distracted by her flirtatious influence. The effect Emiline has over Levi feels dangerous - an intoxicating high, a temptation that he has never felt, a hot desire - but dangerous.