𝟎𝟔

𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮

𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮

𝟭 𝗔𝗠

Tick Tock

Tick Tock

Tick Tock

The bloody cold air rang alive throughout the abandoned jail cell that held a locked up, almost lifeless, body. A distant clock could be heard. The black mold that designed the ends of the ceilings had been the lifeless bodies home for a very long time.

Stomp

Stomp

Stomp

Stomp

The sound of multiple footsteps started to become louder as they walked closer and closer to the jail cell.

"Aww, look at him. So helpless and almost dead. Such a beautiful sight" one of the Russian men said with a thick accent.

The lifeless body slowly opened his eyes to see who it was. "The new italian Mafia Queen was crowned last night. Damn, she was very sexy. Too bad, she's your daughter Alexandros" The man laughed and proceeded to kick Alexandros in the face.

"YOU'LL NEVER TOUCH MY DAUGHTER OR YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH" Alexandros screamed out with all his might. He may have not seen his beautiful baby girl in a long time but Milana had always had a big piece of his heart.

The Russian man continued to laugh and leave the jail cell but not without a particular sentence that he knew would boil Alexandros's blood. "I'll also take that hot piece of ass. I forgot her name though so I have to check her out. I'm pretty sure her name is Erinna" He snarled out and continued to walk.

A loud, manly scream was heard from the abandoned jail cell. Alexandros's heart was still devoted to the love of his life. He just hoped she didn't move onto someone else.