𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝑌

( Prom Outfits Above )

" Had a few dreams about you, I can't tell you what we did

" Had a few dreams about you, I can't tell you what we did. "

Unedited

| THREE WEEKS LATER |

No one

JASPER LET OUT A SIGH OF RELIEF happy to finally be alone in the company of his soulmates.

Alice and Lily laid, cuddled up with the golden haired vampire as they allowed silence to overtake them.

It had been three weeks since that faithful night. Three weeks since Lilian was turned into a creature of the night. She was pretty much cool with it once she got over the shock. The fact that she was never really human aided in that a bunch as well as everyone's acceptance. She was grateful.

It wasn't always like that, unfortunately. At first it was irritating and depressing, the Cullen household tried to get used to the drastic change. Carlisle, Jasper, Esme, and Alice took the two weeks off from their lives and made sure that the change went smoothly.

Carlisle helped Lilian with her control, which surprisingly wasn't hard to do. The vampire liked the taste of blood, that much was obvious but she never really craved it. The Cullen's eventually discovered that Lilian could eat and sleep like a normal human which further proved Carlisle's theories.

Esme taught Lily how to hunt. It took a maximum of two days before Lily could take on a mountain lion. Esme had an extremely proud mom moment.

Alice and Jasper stayed with Lily for emotional support. They still hadn't figured out anything that was happening with the newly turned vampire and it bugged her more than she would like to admit. Alice and Jasper saw through her, though.

They wouldn't let her out of their sight.

Lily's black hair— which grew darker due to her transformation— was spilled out all over the pillow. Her pink lips held a smile, one that wouldn't disappear.