the morning i was dreading

Narrators perspective:
It's her first day at a brand new school. All her nerve is running down her spine as she glides her hands through the endless line of clothes hung in her closet. 'What do I wear?' She thought to herself. She was convinced that was the hardest decision of her life. What kind of impression did she want to make? Cute, popular girl? Nerdy, weirdo? The clock chimed 7.30 so she panicked and grabbed a random shirt and a random pair shorts. She thrusted her brush though her luscious hair and frantically threw on her clothes. A purple and white striped top and blue denim shorts? Questionable duo but it will have to work.

'Where are my glasses!' She shouted.

'Check your bag honey! I made sure everything was packed and ready!' Her mom yelled.

'Thanks mom!' She yelled back.

She applied some mascara and brushed out her eyebrows. She carefully placed her glasses on her perfectly constructed nose and smiled. She looked out her window and sighed. 'I wonder what people will think of me with this outfit.' She thought to herself. Now the clock read 7.50, so she grabbed her violet fjallraven kånken backpack and raced downstairs in excitement.

"Hey mom." She said.

"Hey honey! Care for some pancakes? Special made just for you!" Her mom said with a sweet smile across her face.

"Sorry mom, I'm running late. I think I'll just take an apple to go." Said the girl.

"Oh that's fine honey, more for me!" Said her mom.

"Oh shoot, I've gotta go now mom or I'll miss the bus! See you later mom!" She said as she sprinted out the door.

"Wait Aurora! You forgot your backpack!" Her Mom shouted. Aurora stopped and excitedly grabbed it out her hands and sprinted for the bus.
Moms perspective:
'Wow, i cant believe it's already her first day. I hope she will be okay.' She said in her mind.

'She will be fine Sheila, don't worry about her." Said Aurora's dad, Al.

First chapter!! Hope your enjoying so far!
- emilia