Big hearted ch 22

"I have decided to

"I have decided to.......to join tenjiku. But you have to kick kisaki out of the gang. He's bad news. And I hate his guts" y/n said as izana smiled. "I knew you were going to join me. And about kisaki. Count him already out of Tenjiku" Izana said as y/n smiled.

"Now I just need to tell Mikey and Draken I'm leaving toman. So when do you want to meet up?" Y/n asked. "Meet up here in three days" Izana said. "ok iza" y/n said as he walked away. "Bye bye!" Y/n said as he waved at Izana. Izana then waved goodbye. "Bye" Izana said.

With takemichi

"Our team isn't weak as you think. So don't go trying to do this all alone" chifuyu said as takemichi smiled. The door opened to see y/n coming home. "Hey guys I'm home!" Y/n said with a smile. He then takes his shoes off. "Hey y/n!" Takemichi said with a smile. "Hey kill-chin" chifuyu said. "Hey Michi can you get me a bag?" Y/n asked takemichi.

"Uh sure" takemichi said as he went to get a bag. Y/n then went in his room. 'Should I keep draken's old uniform? Yeah I should' y/n thought as he grabbed his toman uniform. Takemichi then came in with the bag. "Thanks" y/n said as he walked to takemichi. Takemichi then saw y/n's uniform. He was confused about this. Y/n then walked to the bed and put the uniform in the bag. "Y/n.......what are you doing with your uniform?" Takemichi asked as y/n faced him.

"I will tell you later Michi" y/n said with a guilty smile. "I know what he's going to. He's leaving toman to join tenjiku. To be with his brother" chifuyu said as takemichi was shocked. "N/n?" Takemichi said as y/n had a guilty look. "Sorry Michi. If I go with my brother this conflict will stop. And I want to be there for him" y/n said as takemichi hugged him. "N/n, that won't stop it. Who say that Izana would keep his promise?" Takemichi said.

"I trust my brother" y/n said as he hugged takemichi back. "Now I have to go Michi" y/n said as he broke the hug up. "N/n! Please don't go" takemichi said as some tears came out of his eyes. "I'm not leaving you. I'm leaving toman. I will be home for dinner. And also don't go with the people who's coming here. The fifth division captain will be here. They look for spies but I suspect them as one" y/n said as this shocked takemichi and chifuyu.

Y/n then walked out the house. Y/n texted mikey.

Mikey