Part 2

I kind of guessed i would end up here. Laying in tony Starks bed all alone being the one night stand. I wasn't even that drunk last night but some how i ended up having sex with Tony stark. Not that I'm complaining as he is like a sex god in bed but i knew i would be all alone when i woke up. Staring at the beautiful view of the sea crashing against the rocks i had to get up. I went to his amazing cupboard and me being the smart ass i was i pressed the wall and a pad came out with buttons. I had one of these in my penthouse you press it and it chooses clothes for you fancy as fuck i know. I just wore the shirt tony had on last night and i found some of his jeans. He wears his trousers tight anyway so they fitted me better than expected but i was dressed as a man. Better than being naked I suppose.

Walking down his fancy stairs i walk to his kitchen and make myself a cup of coffee. He was either in his lab or he was at the avengers compound either one. So i finished making myself coffee and walked to his lab. Its weird as his penthouse is like mine. Im kind of like tony in the way. I have the sarcasm, the attitude, the money but not the suits and the good looks. I mean I'm not ugly but i would rather look prettier.

Reaching his door i hacked into his Security System with MIA. making the door beep i walk in and see a room full of cars and suits and tools everywhere gosh he needs to tidy up. A dum-e scooted up to me and to be honest it was the cutest thing ever. "Hi" i say to it and it turns his head. It's adorable. "Excuse me miss you shouldn't be down here" i hear a voice. The famous Virginia Pepper Potts. Lovely woman kind of feel bad for her though looking after tony. "Hello pepper. Lovely to meet you wheres dickhead?" I ask. She looks at me with a disapproving look. "If you mean Mr stark I'm not aloud to give you that information he sent strict instructions not to say" she says very timidly." I will go to the compound never mind Virginia" i say. If looks could kill gosh bye bye world.

I walk over to Tonys orange Audi and it automatically unlocked. "You cant use that" she says.
"Sorry I'm just borrowing it i will bring it back Don't worry" i sarcastically smile at her. Over riding the system by MIA. I drove all the way to the compound even though i got lost half way. me and Maps don't get along. Driving to the gates they were locked so using MIA again i over ride the system. Gosh thought tony was a smart ass i guess not if you can easily break in. Driving the car up to the front door i cant help but notice tony left one of his passes to get into the compound sitting in the cup holder. He needs lessons on safety Jesus.

I walk towards the door and beep the scanner thing. It opens leaving me in. I was in heels from last night so they clop along the floor and i was a little embarrassed to see myself in tony Starks clothes but they smelt nice and well i cant find my dress so. I walk up to the main door and clop in.

"There she is thats the thief" pepper says. "Right hold on a second now Virginia if i was a thief I wouldn't give the car back. Secondly your boss isn't very good with his security i have got through all his things in the penthouse and now i have gotten in here so stark buck your ideas up" i smirk. "Don't tell me how to run my business sweetheart and give me my keys back" he says. I chuck the keys back over to him and smirk. "What do you want anyway and why are you dressed in my clothes" he snaps." Alright calm your Tits okay. One I'm here because I thought we were friends and Im in your clothes because if you remember you fucked me last night and left me in bed with your assistant downstairs didn't give me much choice" i smirk.

I could see him getting pissed off so pissing him off even more i sat down on the sofa right next to him. His smirk had disappeared and also his breathing was heavy. "Nervous stark?" I smirk. "Not around you sweetheart" he winks. Lier. "So you said you thought we were friends and we hardly talked how did you get in here anyway?" Rhodes asked. "Well you see colonel James if your best buddy here didn't leave his Key fob in his car i would have had to use MIA. But he made life easier so here we have it" i say handing his fob into Tony's hand. "Whats MIA?" A man called Scott lang asked. "Oh hi you tried stealing milk off me the other day I remember you" i laugh. "Oh yeah sorry about that. I wasn't stealing milk that was my back up plan incase i got caught which i did. I was planning on stealing aluminium" he says. "Could of asked i have lots of that" i wink. "Anyway you didn't answer his question who is or what is MIA?" Bruce asks. " MIA is My Intelligent Assistant. It's basically like Starks FRIDAY Or JARVIS" i reply. "Must be a smart little on then" tony says. "Im twenty four stark and you should of asked my age before fucking me" i say.

Things went quite. Did I actually make the avengers speechless. "I mean I'm not as brainy as you and Bruce though i cant make a murder bot" i had to say. I love winding people up. "Don't" Thor warns. "Or what Thor? Green guy will pop out. Stark will blast me? You will throw your hammer at me?" I say being sarcastic. "Watch your tone love" sam says. I went to say something but Thor threw his hammer at me and i caught it. Everyones faces dropped. "Try me see what happens" i warn them. Nat comes behind me and wraps her legs around my neck to try and pin me down but i do the same and she lands on the floor. Rhodes blasts a blast at me and i lob him across the room and he lands against the wall. Everyone stood there speechless as i had blue powers coming from my hands. "Whats that?" The fifteen year old kid peter parker asked bless him he was petrified. "Theres quite a lot you Don't know about me avengers and theres a lot i don't know about you maybe we can be friends and actually talk?" I ask. "Tell us everything" nat says. I nod. Steve helps Rhodes up and helps him to the chair. Time to do my plan hopefully it works.