Part 18

After our make out session i needed to get ready. We was at my penthouse for a bit as i needed to get changed."Tony I haven't got anything to wear!" I groan throwing things around in my wardrobe. "Poppy" I didn't answer "poppy" I didn't answer again. "POPPY MAY WEST!" He shouts a little louder. I turn around and he was waving a bag around. It looked very fancy. "Whats that?" I ask. "Well you didn't answer me in the first place so i cant tell you" he smirks. "Fine let me carry on looking for an outfit then" i say turning around. I hear him walk behind me and his one hand lands on my hip spinning me around. "Put this on" he says. He places the bag in my hand and i go to the bathroom to change but he stops me. "Not as if I haven't seen you naked before just try it on here" he says. I pulled it out of the bag and it was a pretty dress.

"Woah you look beautiful" he says

"Woah you look beautiful" he says. "Thank you tony" i say. "Happy birthday sweetheart" he says. "Tony?" I ask. "Yeah?" He replies. "I think everyone has forgot my birthday none of them have wished me happy birthday or anything" i laugh. "Knowing them yeah they probably have. We will tell them now" he says. I smile and he walks over to another bag where he pulls out an outfit. "Im gonna change" he says. "Not as if I haven't seen you naked before change in here" i copy what he said before. He smirks and takes his top off letting me droll over his body.

I had to say even though he wasn't in smart shoes he looked hot

I had to say even though he wasn't in smart shoes he looked hot. "Stop drooling miss west" he winks. "Cant help it look at you" i wink. He smiles that new York smile and i melt. Making my way down the stairs and to his car he drives back to the compound. Walking to the door he puts a tie around my eyes. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Shh" he says. He holds both my arms guiding me into the compound and i hear a door opening. He undoes the tie and everyone shouts "SUPRISE!" Fucking hell nearly had a heart attack to be fair. "Oh my god" i say. "We didn't forget don't worry" Steve says. "This is amazing!" I say. It had balloons everywhere and food and everything.

Dancing for a while and drinking we had a laugh but tony goes onto the stage thing making me think. "Hi avengers" he says as it was only the avengers here. "You are probably wondering why I'm up here. I want to ask a question. Poppy come up here" he says. I was scared and i don't know why.

I walk onto the stage where he was and he smiles. "Don't she look gorgeous" he winks. "Stop flirting!" Sam shouts. "Im aloud to flirt. This morning i asked poppy to be my girlfriend" he says. Everyone gasps. "Did i do the right thing?" He asks. I was shocked that he said that to be honest. "YESSS!" Everyone shouted. "Tony lets be real. You and all us know you two have loved each other since that first night" nat says. "Yes! You two are perfect!" Peter says. "I want you to be happy tony my mother is a waste of time" Morgan says. I think my eyes went so wide they popped out of my sockets." Don't worry Morgan we will take care of you" Scott says. "Bestie for life" Cassie adds in. "Just kiss her already" Rhodes says. Tony leans over and pulls me into a kiss. It was a very long one to be honest.

We got off the stage and we ate some party food and danced to the music but i was getting pretty tired. I don't even know why. "Tones i think i want to go back to my penthouse" i say tapping him on the shoulder. "Don't you want to stay here?" He asks. "Not really i have to go home i have the gas people coming in the morning otherwise i would" i say. "Okay i will come with you" he says.

We say goodbye to everyone and thank you and i drive us home as i didn't have much to drink and tony had a few more than me. He was still not drunk though. Walking through the door tony picks me up and takes me upstairs while kissing me.

Walking to my bedroom he pins me against the wall. Little moans escaping my mouth as he kisses down to my neck. I throw my hand down and grab his crotch and he was already rock solid. "Horny much" i laugh. " i only have to look at you and I'm hard darling" he winks. Out of the blue he picks me up and throws me to the bed holding me down. "Safe word" he says. "Iron" i reply. "Remember use that word and everything stops" he says. I nod. He walks out of the room and i was confused just laying there but then i hear machinery moving. The door opens again and a suit comes in. "Prepare to fuck iron man" i hear Tony's voice talk.

He walks over to me and the metal lightly grips my throat holding me down. I would be lying if i said i didn't like this. He used his one hand to take my dress off leaving me in nothing but a thong as I didn't have a bra on. He leans over to me and the hud pops off. "Don't worry sweetheart i am in here" he winks and kisses me. The hud goes back on and his cold metal hands roam my body making me shiver at his touch. I moan loudly as his cold finger inserts into my thong . "Baby you are soaking all for me" he groans. My back arches as he enters two fingers into me pushing them in and out but i soon gasp as they start to vibrate. "Oh fuck you could have warned me" i moan. "Couldn't be fun then" he says. I couldn't see his face but i already knew he was smirking.

While they were vibrating in and out of my clit i moan in pleasure biting down on my lip. "Oh god t-tony" i moan. "Thats it sugar you moan my name as loud as you can" he says. And i do moaning his name was like a melody coming out of my mouth. I feel myself start to shake. He pulls his fingers out and pulls my thong down. A little hole where his crotch of his suit comes out and his hardness springs out pretty fast. Slamming into me his cold metal hits my body and i groan. In and out his dick rocks into me and i rock my hips into him throwing my legs around his waist. I couldn't take him seriously in the suit but i soon feel myself coming all over him. He pulls out. "Where do you want it" he groans. I don't answer i just get off the bed and place my mouth over his pre cummed dick bobbing my head up and down. "Oh fuck" he moans. "Poppy!" He says as the ps roll off his tongue perfectly. Bobbing my head up and down his hand helps me go faster. Gagging every time it hits my throat. Within seconds his liquids squirt down my throat making me swallow it and he takes the suit off and flops onto the bed. I flop next to him and he pulls me into his chest. "Happy birthday poppy!" He says. "Thank you boyfriend" i smirk.