7

Author's note: ok this is going to be a flashback into Ethan's life and then chapter 8 is going to be normal.

Please do not read this if you do not like this type of stuff

Tw: homophobic,Drinking,Abuse

Ethan's life was normal right he had a loving family

WRONG

WRONG

That's not how the story goes he did not have a loving father ever sense he was born he was the only boy in the family and as the only boy in the family his father excepted him to be like a man don't cry don't wear dresses don't wear make up don't be like a girl.

BE MORE LIKE A MAN that's what his father would scream and shout at him.

Ethan Would apologize for a lot of things because that's what he was growing up to do apologize for a lot of things that happened for his Father's actions he would apologize.

The reason why his father was like this was because his father would drink a lot and when his father would drink his mother would try to protect him and his siblings.

If his father would mess up Ethan would always take the blame and say I'm sorry or even if someone else messes up. Ethan will always say sorry that's what Ethan was always doing he learned that it was his mistake For other peoples things for other people choices in the world. He would say sorry.

Whenever he was 14 ethan start to discover more things sexuality was the big thing of Ethan at the age of 13 ethan start taking a liking in boys more than girls when he was 14 he thought it Would be great idea to come out to his mom and dad but boy was he wrong.

When he told his dad that he was bisexual his mother supported but his father did not his father started to kick him and fight him his mother tryed to get the father off of him but failed miserably because the father punched the mother in the face and you may be asking where are the Two sisters well they're in the closet hiding.

After all of that at the age of 14 still Ethan's father left home and never came back As of today at the age of 17 his father has not have contact with his father.

Author's Notes: Hello there so yeah this was the chapter for the flashback into Ethan's life before he became a streamer and everything else I hope you all like it Eat,Sleep, Take your medicine have a good night or good morning bye. - R