Just read this

This was my first book so there maybe a lot of misspelling. Or there may be a lot of things that is wrong with this book I want to rewrite it but I just don't know how well I do know how to. I just hope you guys like this this is like me from the future now reading it over again it's just so cringe I'm laughing at it it's so funny I wanna bully this book so bad that's how funny it is to me. I think because I wrote it it's so funny I wrote it through thanksgiving because I had nothing better to do than sit and write a book because I was bored crazy. I'm laughing while writing this because it's so funny to me. You just look back at your old books that you wrote and just think wow this was so cringe that was me right now that is me. I wrote this when I had like an obsession with the dream SMP I wasn't like very obsessed with the dream SMP but it was like a little bit. But now like I grew up I'm not obsessed anymore as much as I used to at this point I'm just rambling that's all I wanted to say thank you for your patience. And just so people know I may not finish pretty boy Because of some personal things I may start pretty boy in the summer but I don't know about that yet. And for the sequel for this book I'm not gonna probably write a sequel now that I think about it people can just make up sequel like in their heads or something I don't know.

April 5, 2022 (when I'm writing this)

November 6, 2021 (When I wrote the book)