Chapter 1 ~ Way of the Ninja

Okay, so before we start.

I have another story called "Light Against Dark" that follows the series plot like this one. I thought it would be cool to have another type of OC with a very big difference in personality between my other OC. And also, the fact that I want to write a story with some...better writing and sub-plots. Because I'm not quite happy with how my other story is going when it comes to the writing department.

Anyways...

This is the Story of a Girl, The Master of Magic. Follow her story as she has a very different perspective of the world of Ninjago. A girl who lost everything and will now protect Ninjago with her team. 

But this girl is hiding many secrets from her past. Secrets that are the very reason why she is how she is today. Follow her story...while her friends try to find the jagged shards that are now lost and can finally create the 'Full Picture.' Of who she once was.

And that's enough of my talking. One last thing is that I don't own Ninjago just a very big Ninjago Fan. Also, this story is in transcript form, because it's just easier.

Enjoy!

(The chapter begins with Elenora {Our Soon to Be Hero} heading to where Kai and Nya {Our Also Soon to Be Heroes.} are working at Four Weapons Blacksmith Shop.)

Kai: (Making a sword.) To forge the perfect weapon, you first need the right metal and plenty of heat. Cool it off... and... presto! (Sighs in disappointment as his sword ends up bent and twisted.)

Nya: (Laughs.) You made it too quickly, Kai. Be patient. If father were still here, he'd say—

Kai: I know. No matter how much fire you have, experience isn't something you learn overnight. That may work for you, Nya, but I'm gonna be a better blacksmith than Dad ever was.

(Elenora enters the shop and Nya notices while Kai is too busy with his bent sword.)

Elenora: Hello. Do you fix weapons?

Nya: (Walks up to Elenora) Of course. What do you want to fix?

Elenora: (Pulls out a wooden staff that's been split in half) My staff.

Nya: Woah. (She holds a piece.) I thought you would have a sword or something. Wooden weapons aren't my specialty, but if you want, I could make you another one.

Elenora: (Looks at her staff then at Nya) I don't truly have a choice. 

Nya: Is that a yes?

Elenora: (Gives the rest of the staff to Nya.) Fine.

Nya: Great. (Pushes Kai away from the weapon maker thing.) It'll be ready in just a second.

Elenora: (Leans her back against a wall nodding.) Is that, a sword? (She looks at the bent sword as Nya laughs.) 

Nya: That? No. It's just something new...I was trying. (Throws the sword away.) Just a joke. Right Kai?

Kai: (Finally notices Elenora) Uh, who's she?

Nya: (Frowns and rolls her eyes.) A customer, Kai. Now don't disturb me, I need to get this new staff right. 

Kai: Fine. (Notices Elenora's very serious expression.) Hmmm...

Wu: (Entering the shop.) Hmm...your metal is loud and heavy. Useful to slow one down. Useless in the art of stealth. All tools for a samurai, but nothing for a Ninja? (Elenora looks up at him)