Junior wheeler - I was right pt.3

A/N: I DONT KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THE SEASON FINALE. ANYWAYS THANKS FOR 3K READS OMFG THATS INSANE. SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TOO...

With a annoyed groan you grabbed the pencil from beside you, and attempted to fit it into the tight space

With a annoyed groan you grabbed the pencil from beside you, and attempted to fit it into the tight space. A small grin fell on your face when it actually worked, feeling the pencil rub against your lifeless hand. You leaned back in your chair with a satisfied smirk, until the sound of your phone ringing caught your attention.

At the sudden noise you jumped and  fell out your chair with a loud thud. You sat back up embarrassingly slow, Reaching up to your desk to grab the phone. "Hello?" You questioned.

"It's Lexy, are you coming?" She responded, ignoring formalities. Since the whole Chucky thing started you both had gotten closer, to the point where you didn't exactly hate her anymore.

The whole dressing up as someone's dead dad was a extreme push, but Jake seemed to be okay with her sudden presence so there was no reason for you not to be. And Surprisingly Lexy made it kinda easy to not hate her.

But calling you on the phone? That was something she'd never done, texting was more her thing. "You couldn't ask me that through texts?" You furrowed your brows in confusion.

Hearing the sound of your dad calling you, you continued "Sorry, I have to go with my dad somewhere. If I don't get there by tonight, just fill me in okay?" You had felt a bit guilty that you couldn't come along, but your dad needed you.

"Yeah they can't come." You heard Lexy mumble to someone in the background. "Oh okay, just uh be careful.... Since we don't know where Chucky is." She had tried to hide it but you had easily caught on to the worry in her tone.

"You too" you responded just as sincerely. You both said bye and hung up. "Y/n! Hurry up or I'm leaving you!" You heard from downstairs.

You grabbed your headphones and snatched your jacket from off the floor; quickly running downstairs.

Your father froze in place, not expecting you to have come down so fast. You stood at the bottom stair trying to catch your breath as you mumbled out a weak "I'm ready."

After the whole possessed doll thing started you had been distracted. Trying to build a friendship with Junior & Lexy , keep your friendship with Jake and Junior all while trying to calm your family after the thought that they almost lost you; was pretty hard to do.

You hadn't even noticed when your dad became quieter, or how he drank more and how tense he seemed to be when you had caught him while he thought he was all alone. You were angry at yourself for not noticing the way your father looked at you guiltily whenever he picked up another drink while your mother was fast asleep.