Junior wheeler

A/n: THIS IS SUPER SHORT BUT RN IM WORKING ON A JAKE AND JUNIOR FIC (separately obviously) AND FOR THE JUNIOR FIC IDK IF I SHOULD HAVE A MALE OC, FEM OC OR JUST NOT FANCAST ANYONE AND MAKE IT GENDER NEUTRAL!! I'M ALSO TRYING TO MAKE A CHRISTMAS IMAGINE SO YEAH...SORRY FOR THR LATE UPDATE. ALSO, DID I SAY THANKS FOR 6k READS?? It doesn't matter, THANKS FOR 6K READS!!

 ALSO, DID I SAY THANKS FOR 6k READS?? It doesn't matter, THANKS FOR 6K READS!!

"This is kinda all your fault." You spoke up, looking across the room at Junior.

"My fault?" He gave you an incredulous look as if you had said the stupidest thing he'd ever heard. "Hypothetically speaking." You nodded, setting your pencil down.

"Oh, so we're being hypothetical now huh?" He turned in his seat to look at you, "Well hypothetically speaking you're a pain in the ass." He withholds himself from yelling,
"You said you'd catch me!!" He adds.

"And you believed me?" Your tone came off a bit accusing, as you looked away at the sound of the door opening.

Earlier in the day, you had been asked to turn in homework. Judging from how your mouth had fell open, it was pretty obvious you didn't do it. But in a moment of panic you turned in a blank piece of paper, in a rush your teacher hadn't even noticed but instead moved on to the next student.

Your parents got the impression that you weren't focused and the people to blame were your friends. If they had found out that you got a zero on homework then they'd never let you hear the end of it. So, you decided to sneak in the class and do it while everyone was at lunch. Knowing that the teachers would all be in the lounge, you thought that there'd be no better opportunity.

Which was dumb because turns out the classroom was locked. So being led by stupidity, you decided to go through the window. Which also led to you begging Junior to be look out.  "Could you please hurry up." Junior sent you a unimpressed look as you tried to push up the window. "Seriously?" He watched as you groaned trying to lift up the window again, only for it to barely budge.

Pushing you out the way, Junior went to lift the sill. After successfully opening the window, He moved away with a proud smile, and you gasped at him for a moment before rolling your eyes. 

With a quick look around, you climbed through the window; painfully close to bumping into the shelf of books. The room was dim and the only source of light was from outside the window. Turning back around to face the window, you gave Junior a thumbs up. He sent a thumbs up back as a fake smile etched onto his face.

With a quick nod you walked across the room and stopped at the desk. You scoffed looking at all the work piled on the teacher's desk, that definitely hadn't been there before.  You turned around seeing Junior peeking his head through the window. "So how long is this gonna actually take?"

"Maybe to the end of lunch." You smiled sheepishly, Junior nodded slowly before backing away and then attempting to go through the window. He had chose to go in head first, which was stupid because he almost fell.

"Sone help would be a little nice right now." Junior mumbled sarcastically, you nodded and quickly stood up and made your way to the window.

Junior pushed his arms inside and by this time half of his body was already inside. "Here, I got you" you muttered grabbing onto his arms and pulling him inside.

With a huff you finally got him inside, but before you could declare mission impossible to be complete Junior bumped into a bookshelf.

You watched in horror as the bookshelf fell to the ground with a loud thud. You gasped, turning to see Junior looking just as scared as you were. "WHAT THE-"

You turned to face the door seeing the figure of the teacher. They flicked on the lights and you groaned internally in embarrassment.

"This isn't what it looks like." You reasoned slowly, before hearing the sound of another book falling flat on its face. Junior winced quietly at the sound.
________________________________

The teacher let out another disappointed scoff as if she had thought about what you had done once again. To be fair it wasn't your fault, you felt like you had no reason to be in detention.

"What were you doing sneaking in anyways?" She glanced between you and Junior, as she leant back into her spinning chair.

"We were um.." you looked away in deep thought, "erm..we were..." Junior added, sending you an unsure look.

"So first we...." You looked towards Junior, "and then we kinda." He added with a slow nod. If you had told her you were doing homework late then she'd give you an F and call your parents but if you didn't, she would keep you in detention and call your parents.

"Okay since neither of you want to talk, how about we start making phone calls." She glanced strictly at you two almost as if she knew her words would get something out of you.

The room had been filled with a chorus of no's from you and Junior. You both stopped as she shushed you both and took in a deep breath. "You are both going to fix the book shelf, and make sure they are sorted by book type." She demanded.

You had to hold back from letting out a breath of relief at her request. "Okay! I mean..okay" you slouched a bit in your seat, feigning sadness. She looked at you for a second before grabbing her discarded lunch and making her way out of the room.

The room was left in a tense silence as you looked over at Junior. "See that wasn't so bad." You grinned, swiftly standing up. "I can't even go to lunch!" Junior exasperated, feeling not in the slightest as comfortable as you obviously were.

You only shrugged at his words, moving past him and walking towards the fallen shelf with Junior reluctantly following.