10 Foxy facts

Requested first by Pokemonminectaftguy

Warring most of these facts will be theories.

•10:foxy was ones a culprit to the bite of 87 but it's now been confirmed it was one of the toys.

•9:there was a theory that foxy is a good guy but in the second game that was easily derped.

•8:foxy is with out a thought the most loved anomictronic of the hole franchise.

•7:it is possible that foxy wasn't going to be in the game.
His AI is very simple and in the trailer it was Bonnie you see running down the hallway.

•6:foxy can actually move on night 1 in FNAF if you don't watch him at all.
Scott DERP.

•5:if you didn't notice but foxy no matter what game he will always look withered.

•4:the reason foxy's jaw is broken is because he got in a fight with another anomictronic like Freddy.
THIS IS A THEORY!!!!

•3: foxy's jaw is actually not broken.
Unless this was a mistake but when he jump scares you his jaw starts off closed but he then opens it.
Meaning he can control it.

•2:foxy is the only anomictronic that's suppose to be a pacific thing.
Which that is a pirate.

•1:foxy is the only anomictronic in the hole series that you can hear sing.
I'm not kidding.
Freddy may have jingle but foxy can actually sing.
It's not that bad.
Ps. very rare.

Srry this took so long guys
I was sick so I hope you understand.