"NASH! IT HAPPENS"

DEAR TOM 10:57 P.M.

I DON'T HAVE MUCH OF MY ACCOUNT TO CONFESS TO TODAY'S EVENTS BUT...I GOT YOU SOMETHING SPICY. SO, TODAY WAS NASH'S SPECIAL DAY, WHICH WAS A CRUEL DAY. BUT, BEFORE TELLING YOU THE HIGHLIGHTS OF IT, I GOT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT AN ALTOGETHER NEW TOPIC, WHICH WE NEVER SPOKE ABOUT. I WONDER HOW COME A GIRL C

Smith's phone was ringing, but whose call would it be at this stroke of 11'o clock?

"Smith...can you...I mean... It's just I am feeling crazy. Never has anyone done this to me." Nash said in a melancholic tone.

"Nash! It happens."

"Can you just come to my place? Only if you don't mind."

"Ya, sure man, no problem, I'll be there, real quick." Smith got it with brimming vim.

SAME DAY 09:58 A.M.

"Help yourself with a cookie. It's homemade." The cookies were properly arranged in Cassie's box and terrifyingly tempting enough to make my mouth water and cajole my stomach, but not my senses.

"And, 8:00 P.M., I want you at my place. Don't be late, ah." Cassie blurted out without any sassiness.

Before wasting a ton of your time telling you about her. I have a list of 'who I am gonna kill if I ever had a gun?' At the inception of our relationship, Cassie was topping the charts. With the filling of events by trickles of good and bad times(mostly bad times), Cassie entered into the privileged category, THE WANTED, in which, they are shot to death on sight, anytime, with no excuse to spare. So, it is just me being late to get a gun, otherwise, she is a dead mass. But, fun fact, I will only buy a gun, if anything serious happens with my head but see the irony, then, I won't be able to remember my WANTED LIST. So, it's just a fun game.

Now, drifting back to Cassie, she's been my girlfriend, since she started to love me. Let me be frank, we had just a few kisses, not-so-special ones, and never the sacred thing(I Hope, you get it). Well, for me, she's a great asset, with her Mrs.America (that's the highest title in beauty pageants, no) beauty, flawless curves, and near-to-ideal shapes, as per my assumptions. With these advantages, my monthly savings dropped drastically by taking her to numerous wallet-unfriendly cafes, dining, and winnings. I blame her for my current health issues. So, recently, I devised some plans to save my savings. One of which is to make her invite me to her house for dinner. I got pretty successful in that, but I have got to execute my other plans cautiously. Anyhow, this is the golden chance to recover my losses. So, I am fasting today but tonight, it's time for a feast.

My luck, it's like chocolate in some kid's hand, I don't know when I will be sucked or accidentally, thrown to the hard ground. But, safely staying in the box, happens a lot fewer times, let's say, rarely. Whenever I was spending my money as if I had infinite of it. Cassie didn't call me to her house for dinner and no one got a promotion. But now, the rare chance came with extra sweetness. What should I do? Maybe I can go to both, which is an unlikely thing, or cancel the plan with Cassie and end up at the promotion party with my fellas.

No! It's revenge time, I will make Cassie pay for her unforgivable sins. After all, she deserves it more than anyone.

"Yup, got you, Cassie."

SAME DAY 09:26 A.M.

"Congrats, my boy" the chairman extended his hand for a handshake.

"Thank you, sir." Nash Beckham, a whopping clean shaved figure of 6.2 feet, a perfect apple cut face, and always wearing a humble smile, concealed the handshake.

Nash, a man of the masses, even made Nathan, the crybaby, laugh with ease. He joined this office a month after me. But his work recommended him the promotion to the manager of our team. He never knew the deadlines, as he used to finish them too early. The way he groomed himself, he kept his frameless spectacles on his face and gave a sighing relief after completing his work. Everything in him was simply perfect. Especially, I liked his smartness. In a nutshell, he's chivalrous, joyful, and added with great energy and enthusiasm. I think, I pretty much crossed the line there, at basking him. Not a problem, after all, the guy deserves it.