TribeTwelve: Love (Reupload)

((A/N: So I've ran into some people who hc Firebrand and HABIT's relationship to be abusive and toxic.

A year or two ago, I really enjoyed a song by a music artist called Creep-P.

They have a song called Love and it reminded me of all of the hc's I've heard about their relationship being that way and I wrote this for both that and also I think, in hindsight, it was kind of a vent for me, tbh.

I was going through a hard time emotionally after experiencing an abusive friendship of my own so...Yeah.

I added onto it because I looked up the song's lyrics and I fucked them up when I originally wrote this and also it seemed like the original ended abruptly, lmao.

This is the last chapter I'd written before I deleted all of the tt chapters and I apologize for it taking so long to reupload all of them.

Thank you so much to those of you who stuck around and waited for all of these, it means a lot, considering it took like, over a fucking year for me to do so.

I hope the new readers enjoy these all because it took a long time for me to write them, reupload them, then edit them!

Edited.))

Firebrand and HABIT's relationship wasn't the best. It never was.

Loving you wasn't really that much of a chore, but tolerating your whims. Oh, that's a fucking bore!

HABIT was nice on good days, but...Other days were just awful.

Give me that holy book, keep it right here! Flipping through its pages, laughing at your cheatery!

Firebrand was very broken and when HABIT would abuse him as such, it only made him feel worse than he already did.

Seeking love like a little bitch! You're so desperate, like you're in heat!

He'd end up drinking and crying, only making the situation worse.

Saying that you're changing. One more lie, that's how you're faking! Won't fool anyone but yourself!

HABIT would tell him he was a failure of a demon for not wanting death and destruction.

You are absolutely hopeless, you are a God damn liar!

This only made Firebrand's self-esteem worse than it already was.

Yet, I just keep making love, to this ugly, ugly you!

He swore to himself that he would never commit those crimes.

I'm in love with you.

But he definitely had thought about it and fuck, that made him feel terrible.

Like the piece of garbage that I claimed that you are.

He knew himself well enough to know he would never kill anyone, but that didn't stop the curiosity that seeped into his thoughts.

Desperately clinging to you.

What if? He wondered, what if one day he did stoop to HABIT's level, hurting people for no reason all the time?

Without me, you'd be a lump of broken shards!