Chapter 1 - The Past

"We'll find you! You can run but you can't hide!" The guard yelled as he stopped and looked around for the male. "Boss, I hear him! He went that way!" Another guard said as he pointed in the direction.

The group of guards ran fast after the male.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck where do I go." The male said as he looked around, the sound of the group of guards far off in the distance. The male had reached a dead end and soon the guards came flooding in.

"Albus Lenanheart, glad to see you've finally stopped running. Why don't you just give yourself up, Albus. I wouldn't wanna hurt such a precious face." The Boss said walking in front of the crowd.

Albus chuckled looking at the main. "Come on now Luis, we both know I wouldn't do that." Albus said, sneaking a look at the ceiling, there was an exit.

Luis chuckled. "Guess we'll have to do this the hard way then." Luis looked around at the guards. "Well don't just stand there!"

But as soon as Luis looked back Albus was gone, a big tower of ice where he stood from the magic he used to exit through a hole in the ceiling.

Albus had run home and wrote down everything before going to bury it somewhere no one could find it knowing he'd be killed for what he found. Albus buried his notebook and a pendant that held the truth about the future. After that he took a fake pendant and ran.

It wasn't long after that they found Albus. "I don't wanna do this Albus, just come with us and I won't have to kill you." Luis said as he looked at Albus.

A sigh escaped as Albus looked at the group of guards. Albus turned around and began walking. "I'll see you at the end of the tunnel, then I'll give you everything you want. Promise, as long as your men stay here."

Luis looked at them. "Stay put, I'll be out in a second." Luis said before turning to Albus. "If I'm not out in 20 minutes go after him." Luis said before Luis and Albus descended into the cave.

Albus led the way knowing what had to be done. "You know what they say about this Cave Luis." Albus said, leading the way.

Luis looked at him. "Once you're in it you're already gone." Luis said with a sigh. The two had been childhood best friends, who would have thought they would come to an end while fighting each other.

Albus looked at the wall as they reached the end of the cave. "I'm sorry to do this Luis, once in a life we were good friends."

Luis looked at Albus as he drew his sword. "That was until you just had to dig too deep. I wish you could have stood next to me instead of fighting against me."

Albus looked at Luis. "Don't worry, we'll stand here together side by side. Forever." Albus said and before the fight could even begin they were now encased in a crystal coating so thick and warm they'd be frozen in place forever.