Tommy in the classroom (Clingy Duo)

TWs for the chapter:

:)

(Tommy and Tubbo are both 7 years old by the way)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy walked into the classroom, not even a bit ready for the day to come.

he had woken up late and gone to bed late, which looking back on it, wasn't a particularly good decision.

Oh well. Too late now . . .

-------------------------------------

He say down on the rug in the middle of the classroom, and glanced around, taking note of potential friends for the year to come. He had recently moved to this town (around a month ago, during summer break) so he hadn't met anyone yet.

Hopefully he would find friends on the first day, although he knew the chances of that were low, so not in his favor.

Tommy was only in second grade, (starting that year!) but he knew how these things worked. Most of the class would probable already be friends, and he would be the new kid no one wanted to talk to.

But he was fine with that. He didn't need friends. Friends were stupid anyway. Tommy didn't need anyone. Except Wilbur. But Wilbur wasn't here, so Tommy was by himself.

And that was okay.

--------------------------------------------

It was the middle of the school day, and still no one had talked to him. not that he had tried talking anyone. He had seen everyone (how could he not?) but apparently no one had noticed him. Maybe he was just that unnoticible. Nobody needed him, they already had their own friends from last year.

The class was doing math, and they had to pair up and quiz their partner, so everyone started pairing up. Everyone would have a partner except him. Tommy knew this would happen at least once today, so he had planned out what he would do when it happened.

And so he got up to go tell the teacher exactly that.