Chapter - 29{Sorry}

"H-Hi e-everyone," I said with a nervous voice while shuttering slightly. For some unknown reason I'm very nervous, I don't even remember when I feel this nervous last time. But what I know is I didn't want to face Shizue right now for two reasons

First. I use her name as the second leader of the nation.

And second. This new problem I set the time pace too fast.

Time is not a problem for Veldora and Demons but someone like shizue 300 years is too much for her. Who was no more than 80 years old.

"Rimuru-Sama/Sis" Many surprised voices can be heard. But I ignore all of them and fly toward Shizue as I hugged her tightly.

"Shizu -San I miss you,"

I said to her as I hugged her tightly, I did miss her I didn't lie to her nor I'm going to.

"Rimuru-San"

I heard her smooth and calm voice, all of my nervousness and uneasiness vanished when she called my name with her smooth voice and hugged me back.

"Did you miss me? It's been a year"

I said to her as she looked slightly surprised after hearing my question, but I also saw her left eye twitch. Now suddenly I feel like a mouse who got caught by a cat.

Like I throw myself into a lion's den.

"Ohh. It's been 300 years 2 months 17 days 1 hour and 24 min Rimuru-San".

I'm doomed this time. This cold chilling voice. Ahh, I think It's better to run away from here. Huh?! What? Don't tell me, she hugged me so she can hold me.

"Rimuru-San are you trying to run I thought you miss me"

I'm in big trouble. This cold voice same as Ciel-San when she was mad.

"S-Shizu-Sa-San I-I c-can explains,"

I said to her while shuttering. I don't even know why am I shuttering this badly.

"Ohh~ Don't worry Rimuru-San I'm not mad,"

Shizue said in my ears as a chill run down my spine and cold sweat started to roll down from my forehead. Not mad. Who you are lying to, I'm not a kid to believe in your words.

"B-But y-your ac-actions ar-are betraying your words,"

I said as I try to free myself but Ciel-San didn't let me. Hey Ciel why don't you let me use more power! She sealed most of my power and even my physical power is not comparable to Shizue at this point.

How the hell did she seal my physical power as well? Hey, Ciel-San I said, release the seal and let me use my power. I didn't become strong so you can seal my power.

I knew it. I knew it, she was also enjoying my dilemma.

"Ho. Really! I was just hugging my best friend what is wrong with hugging my friend"

I think I'm gonna freeze with this much coldness. Shizu-San let me go this time, please.

"Nothing. Nothing is wrong. I was wrong"

I said hastily. I sensed danger in her voice so I answer her without any second thought. Others are also watching the scene with amusement. I'm dying here and they are- Argh!! I have to calm Shizu-San first.

You weaklings, spineless chickens don't only watch help me’— I want to shout after seeing Veldora and other reactions.

"Hmm. So what do you think about your punishment~"

Shizu-San said with a seductive voice in my ear and she specially stretched the word punishment. A chill run down my spine after hearing her voice. Which type of punishment are you referring to I want to ask but didn't dare to utter any words.