five

these are like, all unintentionally luke

+

luke.

"hi." i smiled, leaning over the counter. ashton rolled his eyes and leaned in front of me so that our nose's were touching. i glanced down at his lips.

"it's like, four in the morning." he said, raising an eyebrow at me. he was the only cashier working and the place was nearly empty except an old lady.

"and? i need new lace."

ashton leaned back, a smirk on his face as he starting walking away motioning for me to follow. i walked up behind him and jumped on his back, making him gasp and nearly fall face first.

"luke!" he squeaked, regaining his balance and i tightened my grip on him.

"screaming my name already?" i asked, my lips right next to his ear. once ashton stopped in front of the woman's section i jumped down from his back.

we went through multiple pairs, which involved me trying to get ashton to try one on but he refused and said only i could pull off panties.

"what about these?" ashton asked, holding up a pair of black lacy shorts. i don't know how he found them but i felt the sudden need to want them. i nodded my head eagerly and he smiled, grabbing my hand and going over to the dressing room.

"what?" i asked, confused as to why we weren't just going to pay for them.

"try them on."

i shook my head at him and chuckled. "tomorrow, you're coming over anyways."

"you're making me wait?" he asked, a look in disbelief in his eyes and i nodded. "i'll remember that."

after that, ashton payed for them and walked me home since he shift ended at five and we had spent most of the time arguing. his arm was draped across my shoulder as i snuggled into his chest.

his arm stayed around me till i reached the front door of my house. my mom was luckily out on a date, and i hoped that this wasn't going to be a one night stand and maybe, she would be happy again.

"i'll see you tomorrow, princess." ashton smiled and started walking away but i grabbed his arm.

"c-can i kiss you?" i asked, looking down at my black vans shyly.

"tomorrow." he mocked me, giving me a slight smile and i felt someone's lips peck my cheek. i snapped my head up, watching ashton walk down the street with his hands in his pockets.

+

"are you ready for the history test today?" michael asked and i almost choked on my coffee.

"ready for what?" i asked, my hand clutching my chest.

"nothing, just cheat off of me. i studied unlike some people who were too busy buying panties with their boyfriend." michael scoffed as we walked into the classroom.

"he's not my boyfriend." i snapped, taking my seat next to him but he rolled his eyes.

"but you wish he was."

"no i don't."

"k."

"do i need to move you two or can we start with this test?" the teacher asked and i awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck and shook my head no. the tests were then handed out and who the fuck is president bush?

i brought my pencil to the small answer box and wrote:

a bush who changed the world with its marvelous trim

i was going to fail.

my eyes darted over to michael's paper and i realized he was almost done. i glanced up to see the teacher reading some book and tapped michael's shoulder. instead of responding, he simply held his sheet up so i could get a good look at his answers.

i love friends.

after i finished writing out the last question i turned it in right when the bell rang. my thoughts going to ashton when i realized i hadn't checked my locker.

i shoved myself through the crowd, soon finding my locker and opening it to see nothing. i frowned and closed it. maybe he forget? but he forge-

"just go home, you'll see." a voice said behind me. i turned around to see calum staring at me. instead of questioning it, i nodded and thanked him before sending a quick text to michael i was ditching and made my way home.

+

i opened my front door, closing it behind me and grabbing a glass of water from the kitchen before going upstairs. as soon as i opened my bedroom door i nearly dropped the glass that was in my hand. ashton sat on my bed, swinging his legs out and smiling when he saw me.

he got up, walking over to me and pecking my cheek. "jump." he whispered, and i did, wrapping my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bed sitting at the end of it.

"how did you get in?" i asked nervously.

"your mom let me in before she left for some date thing."

forget i ever talked about the last one not being a one night stand.

"oh-okay." i said quietly. ashton let go, hands resting on my arms.

"what's wrong?" he asked. his hands now cupped my cheeks, fingers rubbing small patterns in them.

"it's nothing, so why are you here?"

i nervously looked around my room, the white and pink furniture had me biting my bottom lip till it bled. i haven't told anyone about-well this- other than michael. he said it was cute.

my dad didn't appreciate it because he wanted a "son". and since i haven't talked to him, you'd be right if you thought he left. on the other hand my mom was fine, she thought it didn't matter what i liked.

but now? ashton knows that lace isn't the only thing i'm in to, and i don't know if i can live with that. i shifted in ashton's lap feeling uncomfortable.

"it's tomorrow, remember?

+

idfk but i needed to update and possible smut next chapter.