Abby x reader story, part 1 - party

In this story Y/N recently joined the WLF and thats where she meets Abby. Y/N is 20 years old. Y/N is 5'4.

2038 15 june,
party
15 June.... It was a great day for the WLF. The war ended with the seraphites. We won and everyone looked so happy. There are groups of people enjoying a drink together to celebrate the victory. This is the first time for me to be at a party. I wish i would have some friends to celebrate with, but i'm new and i haven't introduced myself to anyone yet. I'm scared what they will think of me. I don't have a lot of experience with people. I once had a friend, but they died. Just like the other friend i met. This was about 3 years ago. I haven't spoken to anyone in those 3 years.
" Unknown : Want a drink? "
I look next to me and someone offers me a beer. It is a strong tall lady with blond hair in a braid. She looks like she can crush my head in no time.
" Y/N : yeah sure why not " I take the beer from her and start drinking the beer. It tastes bitter.
" Unknown : I haven't seen you around. You new ? "
" Y/N : I have been here for 2 weeks. " It makes me very nervous to talk to a person thats not myself.
" Unknown : How do you like it so far ? " I looked at her face and i saw that she has blue eyes. She is very pretty. Ignoring her question i ask
" Y/N : What is your name ? "
" unknown : so you're just going to ignore my question ? My name is Abigail, but you can call me Abby. "
" Y/N : Thats a nice name. My name is * your name *. " Abby smiles at me.
" Abby : I like your name aswell. " I look down at the ground. I dont know what to say. Abby turns the other way to put her beer on the table and then she turns back to me. I can see that Abby is a little drunk.
" Abby : Do you want to dance ? " I feel my cheeks getting red.
" Y/N : Sure if you insist. " Abby takes my hand and we walk to the dancefloor.
" Y/N : I actually never have danced before.... "
" Abby : No worries. I'm a pro. "
Abby pulls me closer and we start dancing. I have a warm feeling in my body.
" Abby : how did you ended up here ? "
" Y/N : i was fighting some seraphites and then i came across people from the WLF. I was injured i could barely walk so they helped me. They brought me to this place and the leader started asking me questions after they took care of my injury. I think Isaac is the name of the leader. He gives me the creeps."
" Abby : Those seraphites we call them scars and Isaac isn't as scary as he looks. " Scars... I have heard people saying that before at the stadium, but i never knew what they ment until now. Abby pulls me a little closer. I feel her muscular body against mine. This is making me very nervous. What should i say? There is an awkward silence....
" Y/N : So.... How did you end up here? "
The smile on Abby's face disappears. She went from joyful to looking sad very fast. Shit. I shouldn't have asked that. I feel like i have ruined the moment.
" Unknown : Abby! Abby! " Someone is shouting her name. Abby lets go of me and turns around looking for the voice. A man walks towards us.
" Abby : Owen whats wrong? " Owen is his name....
" Owen : Isaac called for us we need to go now. " He has a very serious look on his face.
" Owen : It's urgent. "
" Abby : Why ? Did something happend ? Aren't we supposed to celebrate right now? "
Owen didn't answer. He didnt even notice me behind Abby. Abby turns around.
" Abby : I'll see you later then * your name * "
She gives me a smile and then left the dancefloor.
Now i am all alone again, but i still feel warm inside. I finally got to introduce myself to someone. Abby...
I hope to see her again. I hope i didnt ruin it....

End of part 1