Abby x reader story, part 2 - The maid and queen

2038 16 june,
The library.

' " Don't leave me " said the maid to the queen. The queen stopped walking and turned around with a sad smile. " I don't have a choice my love ". The maid begged the queen to not leave her behind in the basement of the castle. " They will torture me to death. We can run away together and live a happy live. " The maid was in tears on her knees hoping she won't be left for dead. " If we run and they will find us they will kill us both. Dont be so selfish. I have people to lead and i can't throw everything away for a sin". Thats what the queen said with a cold face leaving the maid behind. '

" Abby : what are you reading? " I saw Abby walking towards me from the corner of my eye. I feel my hands getting sweaty and my heart raising.
" Y/N : Just some uhh... romance. " Abby looks tired and gloomy. I wonder if it has something to do with Isaac. I have a strange feeling about it.
Abby sits down next to me on the couch in the library. I can see that her eyes are focused on the book.
" Abby : Do you read romance a lot? "
" Y/N : i never got to experience something romantic so i like to read about or fantasize about it. "
" Abby : Maybe you will experience it someday. You still have time."
Abby is staring at me and i notice that she is sitting closer to me than she did before. I see Abby holding a book in her left hand.
" Y/N : what are you going to read ? " While saying that i point at the book in her hand.
" Abby : It's a book about someone trying to solve a murder. It's based of a true story. I believe it happend around 1987. "
" Y/N : Hmm sounds interesting.."
" Abby : You should give this book a try. I can give it to you once i'm finished "
" Y/N : Thanks. "
I look at the clock and realise that i have to go clean out some buildings. Isaac wants to use those buildings for storage and a place for the new soldiers to sleep. New soldiers are coming in every day and we don't have enough room. Most of the new soldiers sleep in the hallways or in the canteen.
" Y/N : I wish i could talk longer, but i need to go out now. I'll talk to you later. " I give Abby a smile and then i stand up to leave. I'm just about to walk away when Abby starts to hold my arm. I turn around to look at her.
" Be careful. If you die now you will never experience something romantic. " Abby winks at me. I don't really understand what her intentions are, but the way she talks to me makes me blush. I have only met her a day ago and i already feel like this, but what exactly is this?
" Y/N : I won't die. " Abby lets go of my arm and i walk away with a red face.

The truck
Abby made me forget the time. Shit. I'm running towards the trucks and i see everyone is already waiting for me. " unknown man : Look who finally decided to join. You're * your name * right?"
" Y/N : Yeah that's me. I'm sorry i'm late.. Something caught me off guard. "
Shit i totally forgot to get some guns and my bag.
" Unknown man : You look like you forgot something. " The man smiles friendly.
" Y/N : i forgot my bag and some guns. I won't take long i'm so sorry. "
" Unknown man : It's fine i forgot some of my stuff to. " The other people waiting by the truck are looking annoyed, but the man doesn't care and seems to be in a very good mood.
I start walking to get some guns and my bag from my room. The man starts walking after me.
" Y/N : So what did you forget? "
" Unknown man : I didn't forget anything i just wanted to get away from those people. "
He laughs and points to the people standing near the truck.
It's easy to talk to this man. He is open and friendly.
" Y/N : What's you're name ? "
" Unknown man : The name is Manny. "
" Y/N : It's nice to meet you Manny. "
Manny walked with me to my room and on the way back i got some guns. Manny gave me recommendations on which guns are the best.
We were gone for about 30 minutes and the other people seemed really annoyed that we took so long.
Manny and i have been chatting for a while and we both forgot the time. We got on the truck and went on our way to the first building we need to clear. Isaac didn't tell us what building, but only told us where it is. I'm preparing for the worst.

The end of part 2