3-phase

a distinct period or stage in a series of events or a process of change or development

~⃝  ~⃝  ~⃝

"Remember me (y/n)?" Bakugou grinned.

Huh? How does he know my name?
You thought to yourself with a head tilt, raising a brow at him.

"Uhhhh, I'm sorry, who are you?"

The young man suddenly looked shocked, making you feel awkward and confused at the same time.

"Uhh, y-you okay there Kachaan?"
Deku asked nervously.

Th-This can't be...

Bakugou grittingly thought, remembering what you have said to him years ago, the person that he have known since childhood and have never forgotten about you, is now standing right in front of him, who you tragically don't recall. sad.

He really believed that you would remember him the moment you saw his face, but no.
His expectation have fallen to pieces, and after all these years too. Shame.

"Yeah heh, are you alright there?" You asked awkwardly at what was happening to the blonde. "I didn't uhh catch your name yet"

"What? You don't remember Kachaan?" Deku asked you, taking his eyes off of Bakugou to face you.

"Huh? Kachaan?" You raised a brow at that, sounding familiar.

"Yeah, it's-"

"I don't need you to speak for me.." Bakugou cut Deku off coldly, leaving Deku to quickly silence himself.

"I'm Katsuki Bakugou.." Bakugou said, still trying to get over the reality of his failed expectation.

"Katsuki Bakugou?" You thought more. "Ohh wait a minute, I remember you now" you said, your eyes lighting up in realization.

"Ya do?" Bakugou said, feeling a bit better at that.

Could it be? You thought, observing more of his features.

"Yeah" you said with a smile. "I see it now"

"That's great!" Deku said while Bakugou ignored, feeling a small glimmer of hope.

"You're that winner from the sports festival!" Bakugou's hope instantly blowed out like a candle.

"Uhh, I don't think you remember him at all then heh" Said Deku with a nervous smile, rubbing the back of his head.

Bakugou was right about fed up with you, having no memories of him when the two of you were young.

"All three of us would play together" Deku said. "You really don't remember Kachaan?"

"Hmm.."

Kachaan? You thought to yourself. Now where have I heard..

Then, your slow brain finally clicked, your eyes widening in remembrance. "Ohh wait, y-you're that one boy aren't you?"

"Huh?" Bakugou uttered.

You then gasped at the realization. "Bakugou? Is that really you? I remember now! Wow I feel so stupid for not recognizing you right away, you changed a lot!" you said, embarrassed and surprised at the same time, failing to recognize your dear childhood friend.