16-attack

an aggressive and violent action against a person or place

~⃝ ~⃝ ~⃝

       About a week has passed, and so far you got along well with Bakugou, but you felt a little sad when Todoroki had to come back to tutor you. Either way, you were surprised how Bakugou kept in touch with you after that. He even invited you into one of his assignments to help random civilians outside of UA as part of a related internship, so of course you accepted his invite.

You and Bakugou were in your hero costumes, walking through a place where crimes seems to be rising, which may be why the two of you were sent to scout around for any suspicions, but as civilians passed by, they couldn't stop looking at the two of you as young heroes.

"Why do you even have a hero costume if you plan to work undercover one day?" Asked Bakugou, walking next to you.

"I still count as a hero in training under the authority of my country" you answered, unbothered. "What I'm going for is part of the hero course, which is mandatory and important for me to take. For hero's like all agencies, get to fight whatever villain and rescue civilians whenever needed, but for me however, I'm ordered to fight in whatever secret business that's dealt with. It's all about keeping things low key. Do you understand?"

"So, you're more of an underground hero then, avoiding the media and public" Bakugou said.

"Yeah pretty much" you agreed. "I'm not up for attention, I think it keeps me more focused on important matters than a bunch of praises"

"So, you wanna be alone?" Bakugou asked. "Fighting off enemies on your own?"

"Um, maybe. Now that you asked, I never thought about it. I'm not that worried about being alone" You answered. "I might make some new friends along the way, but who knows, the two of us might end up being partners in crime in the future or something. Wouldn't that be cool?"

Partners in crime? Bakugou thought, thinking about his future, but never really thought of it without you in the picture. Now don't get him wrong, he liked the idea of having you as a partner in crime, but there's a feeling inside him that wanted to be more than just that. Partners for life.

"Yeah, not bad" Bakugou said, causing you to raise a brow at his odd response.

Why did he answer that way? You thought. I guess he didn't like what I said..

The two of you continued on walking, until a couple of kids showed up at a corner, instantly facing you and Bakugou in surprise, as one of the kids gasped.

"Look! Heroes!" He said, pointing at your direction up ahead.

"Wow!" Another said in the same reaction, as everyone starts running towards the two of you, eager and excited.

"Woah" you said, surprised at how many children have suddenly surrounded you and Bakugou. By the looks of what they wore, they all seem to be wearing school uniforms, which you guessed them to be in their 2nd or 3rd grade.

"Scram" Bakugou said, coldly, but the children ignored.

"You're the guy that blows up stuff!" One of the kids said, looking up to Bakugou.