|03| A place you lose yourself forever

𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕
〰️〰️| 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓? |〰️〰️

𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 〰️〰️| 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓? |〰️〰️

〰️➿➿➿➿➿➿➰➿➿➿➿➿➿〰️

Sunoo

"Bye Winter, thank you for helping me out this time." She just looked at me rather annoyed but still playfully. "Mhm make sure to use my program, besides that, keep changing the plan password and position, turn off the gps or the police catches you way quicker than they catched Xion last time.

I bit her goodbye as I stumbled into my apartment again. I'm not Kim Sunoo when I'm not smarter then anyone else in my age of 18 years old. I was a good student, a freak who liked hacking himselfs into the school websites and expose some teachers in a comfortable way.

Hacking was something what I was fascinated of. I liked all these number and passwords I needed to solve and draw a whole picture out of a few pieces. I need to mention that I never took it too far. I do sometimes hack into the phones of my classmates but if they have a dirty secret, I keep it for myself since I'm not that cruel. Winter and Xion started a hacking club last year in university but sadly the principal banned all club activities as if he hides something and is scared that we possibly could find it out sooo..

Here I sit right now. With the help of Winter I started figuring out how to hack my principals Computer. I sat down again in-front of my Laptop and smiled to myself as it started loading finally.

In our group chat I made sure to inform my two friends about the success and that I send them per Mail all the details of what I can find.

Right when I was about to make ramen, a video started playing. "Principal makes Videos of himself? Interesti-"

It wasn't my director nor his wife or his two kids. Not at all, it was a boy, probably a bit younger than me who took a video of himselfs. "Shit... why didn't it worked? Maybe they have a similar PC Numbers.. yeah that must be it but how do I turn this off no-"

"Sonorous-Syndrom takes really my breath away." He giggled. What made me wonder was, why isn't he directly looking into the camera? What is this Syndrom even? My father studied in the medical department and run his Hospital before he got sick. I never heared of this Syndrom before and I'm mostly familiar with all kind of diseases... so... -I goggled it. I wrote my father and asked him, I even asked my fathers friend about it but...

"This Syndrom isn't existing..." I muttered to myself as I answered and thanked my fathers friend for the reply I got this morning. It took days to get proper answers from Dad's coworkers so here I was, two weeks later together with my two best friends sitting in my room, figuring out what is going on.

It took two whole weeks and still, I got no answer.

"What do you mean?" Xion asked me, letting his chin rest on top of my head. "Why do you even care about this boy?" Winter asked me as she looked trough the recordings again. There were 12 recordings in total. Everyday he kept doing that, talking about random stuff and makes jokes of his life.

I sinked into my seat. "I'm curious." I plaintly answered to Winters stupid question. "Don't make that that curiosity kills you one day. He's not behaving normal. He moves his fingers a lot and as you can see, his arms are full of scars what shows that he is dangerous. He talks about a Syndrom that doesn't exists, there is something wrong with him so know your limits Sunoo."

Winter knows a lot of human habits that why I adore her so much. She knows how people are before she even talks to them, that how we meet.

When I was new and tried finding my dorm, she said I looked unsure but I had this kind of sparkle in my eyes so.. she talked to me first and showed me the reality of these website school pictures and the cruel things the school hides. Afterwards we meet Xion who was in the computer club until last year.

Xion just nodded, agreeing with Winter. "Don't get into this too much. Do you want us to stay for a sleepover tonight?"

"No its fine, I meet my father today so I won't sleep here. Its snowing outside so take care. I can call you a taxi..." I was ready to dial the number of the taxi company when Xion held his keys high. "I got the car from my brother Ravn so I take her home." Winter rolled her eyes at his playfulness.

"My mother would like to invite you soon to our house for a dinner again. We celebrate her birthday so I would be happy if you both come." Xion laughed and me and Winter agreed of course.

We were close with each others family, especially the family of Xion so coming to his mothers birthday is a big deal. We were invited the two last years too and she really takes good care of us. His brothers are nice too so I wasn't too worried about meeting them!

--------------

Its been 3 hours, 3 hours of the random boy, called Niki or Riki to watch some stupid dancing audition tapes. He was almost addicted and so into it until an ad stopped him from holding his face into the phone screen.

I swear I was about to leave but something told me I should check on him. I don't know him but there's this weird bond I feel between us. Besides that, can't deny that he was totally my type. I mean I'm Bisexual but he was breathtaking.

What had my attention wasn't him anymore... the ad. Everybody knew this ad who lived either in French, Malediven, Philippines, Canada, India and of course... Korea. My focus shifted from the ad to the website next to my new hacking program. "A place..."

"A place you lose yourself forever." we both whispered at the same time, making my eyes widened. This is the sentence at the front page. He opened it. Panic rise from my heart into all my veins. My head felt like exploding as I bite into my fingernails. If I can, I can close the website, bann him, he shouldn't enter it.....