regrets

sir yes this vedio will play before or after the engagement no play it right now when they came on stage okk okk sure sir ....
chen hyung see the picture now lets sit there hmm ...... come son come irene lets began the ceremony ... irene put the ring on taehyung hand  yes ....
.....  do what iam told you  get rid of her from taehyung life .. who's playing this vedio stop this wait dad but stop mom ...  do as i told you and frame her for drug case and blackmailing case ... uncle aunt  do more acting that taehyung can believe you  okk irene   and if you do this my dad do  business signing don't worry taehyung is your will get rid of Jennie from our son's and your life .

what i will kill her today  wait jin wait nothing will happen if you do this wait call the police first .....  now they'll know that our jen is  not lieing yes steve your saying right book the ticket  for newzealand yes hyung ...
mom dad is this true no no child its not please say true or else I leave everything no no son its all done by irene and  your Jennie didn't do anything she is so good  she is a good and nice girl  because of these she is suffering alot .... and you Irene  your my childhood friend and you done all this yea yes i done this because i want you and i want to marry you thats why i Did all this wae are you mad or what i treated you as a friend even Jennie treated you the dame and you done this to her .

  i did this because i want you and she came in our life she didn't come in our you came in my and jenu's life ..... you did crime  no no not you my parents also did and  because of you Jennie suffer alot... because of you we all didn't trust her she kept saying i didn't do anything  take your ring get hell out my life irene. don't do this taehyung if you do we don't Collab with your company ohh really i dont want to collab with your too .. son dad be quit if you want your son to stay then be shut if not then iam leaving the company right now  no no don't say like that and starting today dont interfere in my life just stay your own  and i stay my own and take the responsibilty of the company dont worry I won't let company down but don't interefere in my life mom dad
okk son as your wish but don't .... miss irene we have report against you please come with yes no i didn't do anything that we will talk in Custody don't worry about it taehyung taehyung .....
iam really sorry hyung iam sorry because of me jenu went out,  no tae its not your fault its every one fault .... tae
  jin hyunga because of you all we don't have our Jennie with us I don't know what happened to her she even told us to not hate you nor make distance from you ... she wrote a letter to lisa  an me what did she say lisa please tell she told us to not miss her and don't know   if we meet in future or not what .... yes jin hyunga ...

my jen where you went hyung lets  ask steve and chen hyung  might be they know  about  it lets go home first ....
aa finally steve they know that our jen is innocent she didn't do anything yes hyung ...

... Jennie lets go home or  else you faint again shutup baekhyun  wae wae lets go and take rest first i make dinner for us what you know cooking aa you'll know come where i mean go inside ohh okk and do rest don't play with your phone .. when did i aa don't I know everything aa iam going and sleep for sometime okk ..
whose calling me aa Hello steve hyung how's you iam good baekhyun and what about you and jen we're fine to where is she she Didn't pick my call ohh hyung she just went to sleep   what right now yes hyung how come she sleep so early aaa you Didn't know anything hyung  .

since 3 4 days she's is not in mood just pretending iam fine iam good but she doesn't sleep she take to much stress hyung what to tell you  now iam cooking for her she have low sugar to what when did she get aa today hyung  due to much stress and thinking  but don't worry hyung now she's fine okk baekhyun pleased takecare of yourself and jen  yes hyung don't worry ... okk hyung iam doing cooking,  i talk to you later okk sure  baekhyun... .

steve chen dae jin hyung you know where is jen please tell steve hyung please wae what will you do again make her cry  no no hyung we're sorry were so sorry for what we did to her and make her suffer .... please tell steve chen  where is my jen  we don't  know hyung where jen went we check everywhere even newzealand to we made police complaint to ... where you went jenu please come back iam waiting for you i feel apologize to you I know we did a big mistake and didn't trust you please come back jenu .

we don't  no hyung police didn't say anything and there finding and we're leaving tomorrow for newzealand  grandpa call us to back  and be prepare hyung grandpa will definitely ask about jen will try to manage the situation and please do investigation and try to find her yes steve will do you do and manage grandpa okk hyung
don't cry tae she will definitely come back but i hurt her kook i know but we can't do anything now because she is not here
... Jennie Jennie  dae come dinner is ready yes baekhyun coming .... waa you made all this yes sit and eat waa it taste so good,   i didn't know you that you know cooking aa i learn it from granny ohh wow its so  amazing aaa eat now and tomorrow we're yes I know officially joining the hospital yes i know ..... and after eating go and sleep  okk yes yes dr. beakhyun .hmm good girl ...
....... i went to jenu room where you went jenu iam really sorry that I couldn't trust you I don't know what to do now iam missing you  i want to see you jenu  pleased come back give me a chance  i will make everything fine  pleased come back  I know i broke your heart iam really sorry jenu .....