jeju island pt. one

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

"alright, all bags are here, right?" manager kim asked while pointing at the baggage trolley

"yup. all four is here," i nodded while glancing at the trolley.

"alright then. you two be careful. you guys sure you don't want me to make sure you're safe inside?" my manager asked me and vernon.

"we'll manage. it'll be fine. there's not a lot of people plus," i told him.

"yup. we'll be fine," vernon added. i chuckled.

"arraseo. take care of yourselves," manager kim said. i chuckled and gave him a side hug. he patted my shoulders and my back before letting me go.

"make sure you rest and spend time with your family," i said to him after he lets me go.

"i will. make sure you eat well. rest well and make sure to not create chaos because of you two together," manager kim said, pointing at the two of us. i glanced at vernon and the two of us chuckled.

"we'll manage it," vernon replies.

"arraseo. you two take care. if you need something, call me up." manager kim said to me. i nod, "i will. arraseo-yo. we will leave now," i said while glancing at my watch around my hand.

"okay. see you when you come back," manager kim said, patting my head.

i chuckled and nod, "okay. see you."

"bye-bye," he said and i chuckled while waving to him.

vernon and i then walked together into the airport. inside, i glance at our backs and saw him still standing and i waved to him for the last time.

"you seem like you're going to miss him," vernon said after we entered the airport. i laughed, "well – i basically spent a lot of time with him. it's gonna be odd without him," i replied.

"let's go check in before checking in our luggage," he said to me.

"okay."

we went to the self-check-in machine and then, go to the luggage checking-in area to check in our luggage. this time, i brought 5 pieces of luggage because i'm bringing lots of things back to jeju to give to my parents, grandparents and some food.

you're weird why vernon is with me? nevermind, you'll know why later ;)

after checking in, we went through the security check-in and then the immigration counter. after that, we were able to go through all the procedures without any complications.

we went to the area that was especially for those who are taking flights to jeju island.

usually, we'll be transported by bus first because the airplane we are using is smaller than the usual one. going to jeju island would only need a small airplane because the airport there isn't so big.

while waiting, i filmed our journey to jeju. just use my phone for fun.

"you're really like sofia," he says.

i laughed and hit his arms playfully. he laughed along.

"well, sometimes," he added and i look at him.

"maybe because we're both compatible," i told him and he rolled his eyes with a smirk.

"tsk, you're really on my nerves these days," i said to him. he just grins.

"are you gonna upload this?" he asked me.

"don't know yet. don't worry, i'll blur you out or change your voice pitch," i said to him and he chuckled.

"you're gonna make my voice higher or lower?" he asks.

"probably lower 'cause that's sexier," i smirked at him and he rolled his eyes.

"now you're getting my habit. rolling my eyes," i said to him.

"no." he replies.

"yes, you are." i insisted.

"no. i am not. you started it first." he argued.

"yes, you are rolling your eyes again and again right now."

"i'm not now."

"well, just now, you did."

"no," he rolled his eyes. i pointed at him, "there! you rolled your eyes again!"

"i did not!" he replies.

i rolled my eyes and sighed, "arraseo-yo. you did not." i shook my head.

"why are you still talking to my formally?" he asked me.

"just because," i replied with a shrug.

"i told you, you can talk to me informally," he said before putting his arms on my back.

"ani-yo," i shook my head.

"arraseo. up to you," he shrugs.

a few minutes later, both of us and the other passengers were transported by bus to the airplane. both of us got the second seat from the front. we decided to take the front seats so it will be easier for us to get out later on. we don't mind being the last to board the plane.

but we do mind when we go out.

vernon was seated in the middle while i sat near the window. another man was seated near the aisle.

"it is easier to fall asleep while the plane is going up, right?" vernon asked me as the plane was already moving. i nodded, "yeah."

he puts his neck pillow around him and leaned on me. i chuckled softly and patted his head.

"sleep," i said to him while holding his hands.

he told me he hasn't gotten enough sleep for the past few days because of work. i've told him to not come along since he's still busy with work. but this guy insisted to come along.

who thought this guy would sulk? i never thought he would but he did when i told him to not follow.

so... yeah.