Chapter 1

On a scorching hot sunny day, the chirping sounds of birds sang beautifully in everyone's ears. They flew, filling the empty canvas of the horizon.

In a classroom on the second floor of Rising Sun Middle School , Cheng Ming Xu is standing on the platform. Teaching about set squares, his shoulders and forehead were soaked in sweat.

The ceiling fan was loud, creating buzzing sounds inside the room. Along with it was the feeling of boiling air, making everyone bath in hot sweats.

The students felt drowsy. So Chen Ming Xu couldn't help but be irritated because of the lack of attention to his teaching.

“Look at the blackboard.”

He was looking at a female student sitting on the third row. The teacher frowned, slapping his plastic rule at the blackboard with great force.

“Do you hear me?! Look at the board!”

Several students started to open their drowsy eyes, forcing themselves to look at the blackboard in front of them.

But the female student from the third row does not seem to hear it. Her head still hangs low, dribbling something on her notebook with a pencil. She looked cute and innocent, because of her age.

She is sitting straight and properly. She looked smart and peaceful. Her demeanor can be described as a type of student that teachers prefer.

Her back was straight, properly sitting on her chair. She looked peaceful and quiet. She can also be described as those types of students every teacher would want.

— But it's not like that this time. She treated the teacher as an invisible one.

Chen Ming Xu started to furrow his brows again, he continued discussing about the question that was written on the board

“This first angle is equal to the second angel, and the third angle is one hundred eight degree —”

The question will be done soon, but the female student still showed no sign of lifting up her head to look at the blackboard. Causing Chen Ming Xu's day to be in a boiling rage. Mad, he slapped his plastic ruler on the table.

The plastic ruler that was striked on the wooden table created a loud sound. Shocking every student, it made them tremble in fear. The roar od Chen Ming Xu created a tense atmosphere in the classroom

“Sang Zhi!”

The female student, whose name was Sang Zhi, lifted up her head. She turned to stare at Chen Ming Xu for a couple of seconds, then put down her pencil to stand up from her seat.

The man tried to control his temper and asked the female student,

“What did I say before?”Sang Zhi looked at the blackboard, answering calmly, “The fourth angle is equal to seventy two degrees.”

Chen Ming Xu, who's used to the female's innocent face, did not back down easily. He took the ruler and slapped it on the table again, retorting a sneer to the girl.

“I haven't discussed that one yet!”

“. . .”

Sang Zhi started feeling the trouble that was coming, “Then why did you call me…”

“Tell me why do you think I called you?”

Sang Zhi thought for a minute and unsurely answered, “Is it because you can't answer it?”

“. . .”

“Did you ask for me to teach you?”

“I get it,” Sang Zhi nodded, thinking her answer hitted the right button, she looked at the blackboard.

HIDDEN LOVE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें