Chapter 2

The man watched her with interest and excitement. He suddenly thought of something and purposely lowered his voice tone.

“Hmm?”

“……” Sang Zhi is unable to control herself, she almost falls apart. “Papa and Mama approved this?”

“. . . . . .”

Sang Zhi, who was having a hard time controlling herself, felt like her world fell apart.

“Mama and Papa agreed to this?”

There were a few seconds of silence.

The man licked his lips and said,

“Isn't it good if I had a perfect face?”

Sang Zhi was startled.

Compared to her older brother's voice, the man's voice sounded fresh and smooth. His way of speaking sounded pleasant with every syllable.

Her brother always talked in a sour tone.

It’s completely different.

“Kid,” he laughed with a low voice and added, “Come here and see if your older brother's plastic surgery looks great.”

Sang Zhi felt something was wrong.

The moment she thought so, Sang Zhi heard a creak of the door behind her. When she looked back, a man came out from the bathroom with wet hair and a towel on his shoulder.

He looked at Sang Zhi and took the fork on the plate and nonchalantly ate the watermelon. While Sang Zhi looked like he encountered a man who arose from the grave.

Shivering, she stammered, calling out for him.

“B-B-B-Brother . . . .”

“What? Are you in shock because of my handsome face?” Sang Yan stared at his sister while taking bites from his watermelon.

“I . . .”

She couldn't utter anything while the man behind her laughed out loud. Cutting the words that tried to escape Sang Zhi's mouth.

It was rare for Sang Zhi to be this flustered. When she looked at the man, he stopped laughing. To her, he looked alluring and her hurt seemed like it stopped beating at that moment.

Sang Yan, who thought that the man was mocking him, looked up and retorted.

“Duan Jia Xu, what are you laughing —”

Because of Sang Zhi, Sang Yan couldn't say any foul words. So he took his phone and open the messaging app and swayed his hand in front of Sang Zhi's face.

“Little Devil, what trouble did you make?”

Sang Zhi who was quiet, immediately bickered back, “What trouble could I make?”

“It's good that you didn't cause trouble.”

Sang Zhi wanted to request something so she tried to speak again, “But Brother, I have something…”

Cutting her words short, Sang Zhi looked at the unfamiliar man and signaled Sang Yan to leave them alone for a while.

But Sang Yan acted like he didn't see it.

After that, the man finally spoke with a cheery voice, “Sang Yan, is she your younger sister?”

Sang Yan comfortably sat down on his bed and said, “Is it possible that she's my daughter?”

“. . . . . .”

Joining in, Sang Zhi asked,

“Brother, who is this person?”