Part 1/Where it all started

As the trees shake, and the grass trembles , and the clouds get rainy here I am prancing around outside like a kid full of candy . I've always lived with my grandma her name is corine parks darkskin beauty queen ! With a nice demeanor she always have let me be myself ! But she was one of the ones with a potty mouth so I rarely wanted company over lol ! But she was loving , caring , and always took care of the kids ! I loved that about her the place I called home felt like home and I had no worries at all .  "Yunnaaaa" she yelled as I run in my room to see what's wrong there she is in my room screaming asking why where all these clothes laying on the bed well I didn't know why so I responded "idk " she looked at me like I was lying straight through my teeth I was just as confused as she was ! I got the clothes up and we just left the situation alone . As the situation continues I'll come home after school to the same thing it kind of worried me cause I knew it had to be her doing it nobody else be in my room . As concerned I was I just left it alone not thinking it'll be a big deal! Some weeks later a family event came up I was excited about reuniting with family it was such a big deal back then . Everybody started coming and I had to make sure the house was cleaned and in good form for the family who wants that kind of impression ? As I get the house cleaned my grandma was preparing the food ! Teamwork was the good thing about our relationship . I absolutely loved it ! When everybody got to the house we ate , talked , and the kids were in the back being kids as usual . One of the older cousins came from the living room and pulled me to the side and asked me if I knew my grandma had Alzheimer's . I rarely knew anything about Alzheimer's I knew it was common and it caused forgetting people , things , and even the ones that's close and all I could think of is my grandma not remembering her favorite ! I didn't want to think anything of it I didn't want to even discuss it anymore so I answered no and went back in the room . It was on my mind heavy the whole night I couldn't sleep . Could my grandma be sick with this  disease?  I know her brother once had it and died from it eventually but I truly didn't think it'll happen this way ! I was devastated and hurt and In high school at the time ! I couldn't bare the pain but I knew she'll be alright ! As I go to school the next morning It was on my mind heavy my friends didn't know what was wrong and I've always been the type to keep my feelings to myself I just rather deal with it alone. I got through the day and got back home there my grandma was putting clothes on my bed and I witnessed myself. I asked her what she was doing and she told me she was straightening my clothes that was never messed up. I calmly said grandma it's okay I got it and she walked to the living room and sat in her favorite spot on her couch I was worried and the feelings  wouldn't leave my mind . School was getting stressful trying to maintain work , sports , and my ill grandmother at home it had to come a time where her daughter had to look after her and I finally moved with my aunt she was like a mother figure in my life ! She always made sure I was good anything I needed she was gone make sure I had it . You always want to cherish them kind of people ! Moving it seemed a little sadden all my life it was me and my grandma never thought it'll come a time I had to Seperate so soon things do eventually have to change .