1061-1080

Chapter 1061 is liberated

  "Zhixuan, how are you?"

  Shen Anqi went out despite ringing the bell, but she just stood at the door and did not go out. She was waiting for Chen Zhixuan. When she saw Chen Zhixuan with a relaxed face, she was still a little worried. Asked.

  "I'm fine, the test is OK, at least I have finished it!"

  In fact, Chen Zhixuan did not say that he did a good job. He also knew that when the results did not come out, he would say that he did well in the test. Hatred, and will be laughed at.

  "That's good, let's go eat. Brother and sister-in-law are in another examination room. Let's eat something nearby!"

  Shen Anqi didn't say how well she took the exam. She wanted to let Chen Zhixuan have something to eat at this time. Anyway, the next one. In the afternoon.

  "Okay !" Actually, Chen Zhixuan thought the same way. If he had his own words, he could deal with one bite. But the little daughter-in-law was here, he didn't want to wrong the little daughter-in-law. Besides, if their family had such conditions, he would just I don't want to be wronged by my little daughter-in-law.

  "I don't know if there is a restaurant nearby?"

  Chen Zhixuan was worried about this issue, and the remaining issues were not important.

  "No more, we came by car. There is no restaurant, let's find it!"

  Alas, it's so troublesome. It's so difficult to eat. I really don't know when there will be countless restaurants near the school.

  "Okay!" The relaxed look between Chen Zhixuan and Shen Anqi can't be compared to the worried look of everyone. For them, taking the college entrance examination is really a chance for a carp to jump over the dragon gate, but whether it is Chen Zhixuan , Or Shen Anqi, they can really think of everyone in taking the college entrance examination, although in their hearts, the college entrance examination is very important, but the college entrance examination is not their only way out.

  "Finally finished the exam, if I do it again, I will definitely go crazy!"

  Shen Anqi slumped on the sofa and complained, even though she was mentally prepared for the exam, her current body still made him feel tired.

  "It's fine after the exam. Do whatever you should do tomorrow. Don't stay at home!"

  Shen Bao just saw his daughter as if she had no bones, and she was sitting there. He blanked her daughter and said. Worry still made Shen Anqi see in his eyes.

  "I want to sleep well tomorrow, no one will disturb me!"

  Shen Anqi raised her hand and said, in fact, the most important thing she should do tomorrow is to go to the Chen family, but she doesn't want to move. Give it to Chen Zhixuan!

  "I will go to see my parents tomorrow, Jin Yao and the others will go with me!"

  Chen Zhixuan whispered while massaging Shen Anqi's back.

  "Then I'll go with you!"

  Shen Anqi saw her mother's face black, Shen Anqi said hurriedly, God knows how much she wants to sleep, but her mother is not happy, Shen Anqi can only admit her fate.

  "You can rest at home. Mom and Dad will understand. I'll go with the children!"

  Chen Zhixuan lowered his eyes and said with a smile. In fact, he had already seen the reluctance of the little daughter-in-law, since the little daughter-in-law was unwilling. Go, he didn't force it, anyway, his parents wouldn't say anything if they couldn't see the little daughter-in-law.

  "Well, Zhixuan, you are the best!"

  Shen Anqi kissed Chen Zhixuan 's face and said with a smile. Chen Zhixuan 's face turned red all at once, and the Shen family were a little embarrassed.

Chapter 1062 Wife Slave

  "Shy, shame, mom and dad!"

  Chen Jinyao jumped up and said, Shen Anqi glared at her daughter, with threats in her eyes.

  But her eyes were of no use to Chen Jinyao at this time, and Chen Jinyao hid directly behind Qin Lanying.

  "Mom is shy!"

  This is a typical pit mom. Shen Anqi glared at Chen Jinyao, but the expression in Shen Anqi's eyes at this time was of no use to Chen Jinyao.

  "An Qi, you must pay attention next time. In front of your child, you shouldn't be so casual!"

  Qin Lanying saw that her daughter seemed to be okay, but Chen Zhixuan was a bit shy. She said with a blank look at her daughter. The two are so sticky, so sticky in front of them, Qin Lanying doesn't know what to say, anyway, should they pay attention to the situation?

  "Okay, Mom, I know!"

  Shen Anqi said helplessly, where is this going? There will be people who kissed Chen Zhixuan on the street in later generations. She just kissed Chen Zhixuan on the cheek and she was said, alas, the world now. Really conservative.

  "An Qi!"

  Chen Zhixuan held Shen Anqi's hand and yelled softly in her ear. In fact, Chen Zhixuan was thinking at this time, if the little daughter-in-law was in the room, she would be so enthusiastic about him. Although you can't eat meat now, some broths are also good for relieving greed, but this is in the living room.

  "Lili, you will go to your family's house with Qing Yi tomorrow. I believe they are also worried about your college entrance examination!"

  Qin Lanying glared at her daughter and decided to change the subject and let her continue, who knows her daughter will do it again. What a slimy move!

  "Well, it just happened that we haven't passed for a long time, and tomorrow will pass!"

  Zhou Lili also missed her parents a little. She has been reviewing her homework recently and hasn't seen them for a long time.

  "I will go with you!"

  Shen Qingyi thought about it and decided to go with Zhou Lili. He took a leave of absence anyway. Why not accompany Zhou Lili back to her natal home?

  "Zhixuan, I want to go to bed!"

  Shen Anqi said that she wants to sleep. As for the atmosphere in the living room, it has nothing to do with her, and she doesn't want to see others show affection.

  "I'll take you upstairs to rest. I will call you when eating!"

  Chen Zhixuan, wife slave, no matter what Shen Anqi wants to do, he doesn't seem to have any opinion. Even if Shen Anqi wants to kill someone, Chen Zhixuan would probably say, Wife , Don't get tired, I'll come!

  "Okay!"

  Shen Anqi just felt a little tired. As for sleeping or something, she couldn't sleep at this time, mainly because she wanted to talk to Chen Zhixuan about his parents.

  "Zhixuan, we have already taken the college entrance examination. I don't know when my parents will go home!"

  Shen Anqi didn't want to let them stay here. The main reason is that the college entrance examination has already finished. They went home to deal with it.

  "It should be coming soon. My parents shouldn't be here for the New Year. If you were not pregnant, it would be just right for us to go home for the New Year this year!"

  Chen Zhixuan said regretfully, but compared to returning to his hometown for the New Year, Chen Zhixuan prefers to stay pregnant. Shen Anqi.

  "Yes!" When they return to their hometown for the New Year, they don't want to spend a good year. Zhang Xiuhua likes tossing so much. Shen Anqi said, New Year or something, unless it is necessary, otherwise they should not go back.