1681-1700

Chapter 1681 I don't admit it, what can you do to me

  "Humph!"

  Fan Hongbing still only gave his elder brother a cold snort. As for the gun, Fan Hongbing shut up.

  "You, don't you know, if my gun can't be found, do I have to remember it?" Fan Hongjun is not going to be hard, he is ready to come soft. he wants to know now, his gun is with him. Where did the younger brother get, if he gets into the hands of some heinous people, he will not only be punished by that time, but it will even harm ordinary people.

  "Big brother, don't say anything. I said that if you didn't take it, you didn't take it. Even if you killed me, I would say the same!"

  Fan Hongbing knew that Anqi Shen would not do anything to harm everyone with the q stick of brother. At most When she is okay, she scares the lawless people, like him! As for doing bad things, Fan Hongbing feels that even if Shen Anqi doesn't have a Q branch, ordinary people can't stop Shen Anqi?

  "Red Soldier, you are so old. Our family has some status in Forty-Nine City, but you have to know that there are quite a few people staring at our family. If I make a mistake this time, what do you think I will suffer? It's not easy for me to climb to where I am now. Grandpa and father put in so much effort, and I also put in so much effort. If I were dragged down, what do you think would happen to me?"

  Fan Hongjun was helpless. He explained to Fan Hongbing that if he could, he really didn't want to talk about these things. He didn't want to say that he had climbed to the present position because of his family background, but his success cannot be separated from his own dedication and grandfather. With the support of his father, his younger brother is good as long as he doesn't cause trouble, and they don't expect him to have any abilities, but he only begs his younger brother not to hinder him.

  "Brother, why are you so annoying? I said I didn't take it, so what do you want?"

  Fan Hongbing said impatiently, in fact, he understands everything the eldest brother said, but what can be done? He didn't have much self-motivation. He just wanted to be able to eat and wait for death. He didn't think that he could be a high-powered person before, but then he found that he seemed to be unable to bear the hardship, so he gave up to be self-motivated.  Now the days are pretty good. I go out to eat and play every day. I don't know how much better my days than my eldest brother.

  "Hongbing, I just hope you can tell me where you put the gun, you should also know that no one in our family, except you, should have that courage?"

  Fan Hongjun said depressed. , Can he clean up this kid? It's just that when he saw the boy's blue nose and swollen face, he was a little bit cruel.

  "Brother, what did you ask me to say, I said I didn't take it, why don't you believe me?"

  Fan Hongbing said frustratedly, but when Fan Hongbing spoke, he was still a little guilty, and Fan Hongjun saw his family. What else can't I know about my brother's performance?

  "Hey, Fan Hongbing, I told you, if you don't take my hand back today, no matter who will come at home, I won't be able to help you. This is a big deal after all!"

  Fan Hongjun patted the table and became angry. He said that if he was asked to speak seriously, he wouldn't want to treat his brother like that, but holding something with q could easily kill him. If something happens, their Fan family will not be able to protect his brainless brother.

  "I just didn't take it!"

  Fan Hongbing raised his head and said, he didn't care if his elder brother would believe it or not!

Chapter 1682 Please come

  "Okay, didn't you say that you didn't take it? Then I will investigate what happened to you today, I still don't believe it, I can't investigate it!"

  Fan Hongjun became impatient, and he said everything here. After a long time, his brother still doesn't let go. Since he doesn't want to talk anymore, can't he just investigate by himself?

  "You'd better expect that I can't investigate anything, otherwise, you just wait to go to the army!"

  Fan Hongjun's fire is even bigger. When is this, such a big thing, what does this kid look like? Nothing happened. This guy is simply looking for death. If he doesn't want to clean up his meal this time, he is not Fan Hongjun.

  "Hehe, you go chant, I didn't do it, what am I worried about?"

  Fan Hongbing said so, but in his heart he kept thinking about what he must do to conceal his elder brother's affairs today, as long as the elder brother investigates , Then there is absolutely no way to keep things from today, nor can he keep things from Shen Anqi's side, Fan Hongbing is worried to death, and he can't show a guilty expression in front of his elder brother.

  "Okay, don't be stiff here. I don't know you yet. Every time you feel guilty, you like to pick up your clothes. You definitely took my hand q. You just tell me that you are in person. Tell me, or wait for me to investigate?"

  Fan Hongjun looked at Fan Hongbing and said triumphantly. He is several years older than his brother. He still doesn't know what little moves his brother likes. Besides, how can he be a battalion? Long, he knew some things even if he didn't say anything, and he wasn't the second generation ancestor who was promoted entirely by his family.

  "Brother, you go to investigate!"

  Fan Hongbing put his hand directly in his pocket, turned and left, so he didn't want to continue talking with his elder brother here? The pain in his butt is enough, but he still doesn't know how Shen Anqi did it. He is struggling to stand now. It's really unlucky. Today, he didn't encounter anything that went well. It didn't matter if it was his elder brother. Still, Shen Anqi is not something he can provoke, and he feels even more depressed when he thinks of this.

  "Then I will go, as long as I investigate this matter clearly to you, then you can wait for me to clean up you, you don't expect grandma to help you!"

  Fan Hongjun decided, no matter whether this matter is related to you or not. His brother has something to do with him. He has to clean up this kid. If he doesn't clean up this kid, he feels that this kid can go to heaven.

  "Hmph, go and go, will I still be afraid of the troops?" I just happened to go there to learn something. When the time is saved, he will not be able to deal with a woman, but his careful thinking will definitely not let his elder brother know. Otherwise, Shen Anqi won't be able to conceal it for long. However, Fan Hongbing decided to find a time to talk to Shen Anqi about hand q. He still wants to take hand q back. The thing is in Shen Anqi's hand. Here, Fan Hongbing was a little worried. After all, it was something that had flowed out of his hands. If someone knew it, just like the eldest brother said, their Fan family would not be able to get rid of it.

  "Okay, remember for me, if you don't honestly give me stay in the army, then you will see how I can clean you up!" Fan Hongjun finished speaking, turned around and went out. He didn't want to see his brother Zhang Qingqing. Zizi's face looked distressed, but he didn't want to care about him.