3

Written with Hunter-queen88
For the most part unedited, mainly because it's long and I need to get ready for the stupid Black Friday event at work.

Harry looks through his old notebooks at home as Lily knocks on his open door.

"How was the tutoring session with Draco?" Lily asked.

"I don't know if I'm going to be able to help him, he knows the material he just over thinks things and shuts down, I'm not good with handling that kind of thing." Harry says softly.

"I think you can handle it once you understand him better. You might find ways to help him from shutting down" Lily said sitting on the bed. Harry flips through his notes, clicking his pen loudly. "Harry, I'm talking to you," Lily said.

"I'm listening, mom." Harry says.

"Why do you think you can't handle it?'

"because I haven't dealt with this before and have no idea how to." Harry says clicking it faster

"You can ask dad and talk to special Ed teachers in the school."

"I plan on it." Harry says then looks at his pen when it breaks.

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"yeah my head is just all over the place again, I should be fine after I sleep." Harry says. "Is dad up?"

"Yes. He is in his office working on paper work. Also the twins want you to read to them again."

"okay, I'll go read to them in a second after I put all this away."

Lily nodded her head and kiss harry forehead and left his room. Harry sighs and goes to the twins room to read them a story. Harry went to his head office and knocked on the door.

"dad?" He says softly.

"Come in harry."

Harry goes inside his office and looks around. "Are you busy?"

"Not really. What's up?"

"I want to go get ice cream." Harry says softly

"So you want to talk."

"no, I want to go get ice cream."

"Ok. Get in car and I will be there in a minute." Severus says. Harry nods and gets in Severus' car, he kicks off his shoes and pulls his knees to his chest. Severus gets in the car and see how hsrry is sitting. "Are you ok Har?"

"I'm confused." Harry whispers.

"About what har?"

"Who I am. What I want."

"Is this about your sexuality?" He asks. Harry nods silently and looks out the window. "Do you like draco?"

"I don't know."

"How did the tutoring go? Severus said changing the topic.

"not good."

"Expain?"

"he seems to know the material, he just... Shuts down while doing it and I had no idea what to do."

"I see. Try to be there for him. I know teachers were not nice to him but Try being positive when he did a right step. I will talk to some of our special Ed teachers tomorrow about it and his regular teachers about you helping him out in classes."

Harry nods and looks out the window as they drive down the road. "Did you get my car?"

"Yes we did.  Where do you want to go?"