Chapter 2

Sarah yawns and looks over at the clock that is at noon, and her eyes grow wide. She goes to get out of bed, but Grace pulls her back in.  

"Who told you, that you could get out of bed." Grace mumbles sleepily into Sarah's ear.  

"Grace it's noon." Sarah pulls their hands off her body. 

"Come on, can you rest for like, a couple hours." Grace rubs their eyes as they sit up. "You are always on the go."  

"Don't even start that with me." Sarah throws her legs off the bed and sits up. Grace rolls their eyes and stands up, cracking their shoulders as they stretch. Sarah watches Grace's back muscles move and stands up, wrapping her arms around Grace from behind. "You are no better."  

"At least I attempt breaks." Grace jokes as they turn to Sarah, picking Sarah's chin up and placing a kiss on her lips. "Maybe you should try it sometime."  

"Whatever." Sarah mumbles wraps her arms around Grace's neck and laughs softly. "Does taking you out sound like a good break?"  

"A date hmm?" Grace bites their lip and cocks their head to the side. "Does it mean finally getting your face out of your emails?"  

"All attention on you babe." Sarah nods her head. "No one else."  

Grace hums as their lips touch with Sarah's. As soon as Grace's hand reach Sarah's waist, Sarah's phone goes off.  

"Do you have to answer it." Grace frowns.  

"Sorry." Sarah kisses Grace's cheek and darts for her phone. Sarah looks at the caller ID marked Hannah and holds her breath waiting to hear the voice of the hyperactive blonde.  

"What's up Sweichle." Hannah pipes and Sarah grunts, but laughs soon after it to not seemed annoyed.  

"Not much." Sarah states boldly. "What do you need Han."  

"I don't know, I was just wondering if you were free?" Hannah asks.  

"Uh, no actually. I uh..I have a ton of work to get done tonight, so I'm going to focus on that." Sarah responds. "I'll talk to you later though."  

Sarah hits the end button and shakes her head. Grace stands at the doorframe with somewhat of a sad look across their face. "You know she has feelings for you, right?"  

"Yeah, yeah, of course I know that." Sarah shakes her head if trying to forget it. "We're telling her on the weekend, alright."  

"She's going to be heart broken." Grace bites their lip. Sarah frowns and nods her head.  

"Yeah, so what? She's going to deal." Sarah walks over and takes Grace's hands in her own. Both their fingers intertwine and Grace plants another kiss on Sarah.  

"You're cute, did you know that?" Sarah giggles a little as she places a kiss on Grace's cheek as she walks in the direction of the kitchen.  

"I don't think you're going to find anything interesting in there." Grace shakes their head as they walk into the kitchen to find Sarah half deep into her fridge. Sarah grunts something out, but Grace can't really understand it, so they just start feeding the dog.  

"How do you live!" Sarah yells.  

"Leftovers?" Grace sends a huge grin over at Sarah as she gets the half of her body out of the fridge, giving Grace a look of disbelief. Grace shrugs as they feed Goose. 

"I guess I'll make some chicken sandwiches." Sarah sighs a little as she grabs some leftover chicken breasts and two salads.  

Grace grabs some bread and hands it to Sarah, walking behind her and setting their chin on Sarah's shoulder.