4.7

I start to fall down the stairs, feeling a shoe against my back. Sid yells for me, but then her voice is abruptly cut off. I grunt at the bottom of the stairs, grabbing my head because I hit it on the wall.

"You know, you learn a lot when you watch movies over and over," I hear Charlie's voice at the top of the stairs, "and all the plots are about trying to kill you."

"Where's Jill?" Sid asks.

"You think she's gonna get away? You think anyone gets away?"

I grab onto the railing and start climbing the stairs as I hear a thud against another wall. I finally get to the top of the stairs and see Charlie against a wall, his face scrunched up in pain. I go to run the other way, but he runs after me and grabs my arm, twisting me back around to stab me in the stomach.

My eyes widen, then I furrow my brows, trying to get away from him. He grabs onto me more and leads me to Sid next to the stairwell that leads upstairs. He shoves me against the wall, and I see Sid with her hand over her own stomach as Ghostface stands in front of us.

When Ghostface takes off their mask, Jill stands in the costume and tilts her head.

"Jill?" Sid asks.

"Hello, Sidney. Surprised?"

I point at her. "I never fucking liked you."

"Shut up!" she says, jerking her knife forward to stab me in the thigh.

"Not the fucking thigh again," I grunt, putting my free hand over the new stab wound.

Jill clears her throat and turns back to Sid. "This is the part, my dear cousin, when the cameras..." she takes a camera out of her mask and turns it off, "turn off."

Charlie grabs Sid by the hair and puts his knife against her throat. Jill advances on me, and before I can do anything, she grabs me by the hair and presses her knife to my throat. They both push us forward so that we hit the kitchen island.

"Charlie?" Jill asks as Charlie shuts the basement door.

"Already taken care of," he says. "Man, I got great footage of my Robbie kill. Better than Jenny and Marnie or Olivia even."

Jill switches between pointing the tip of her knife to Sid's throat and mine. "Good. We'll cut and upload it later, and make it all traceable to Trevor," Jill says.

"Speaking of which," Charlie says, opening a closet door. He grabs out a bound up Trevor and throws him to the floor.

"Remind you of anything?" Charlie asks us.

"I'm getting déjà vu," I deadpan.

"Jill, please!" Trevor says when Charlie takes the duck tape off his mouth.

"Shut up, dick!" Jill shouts.

"Everything I've learned, I've learned from you two," Charlie says to Sid and me.

"You think you had a shitty boyfriend, Diana?" Jill asks me, taking off the costume. "Here's one that fucks you, dumps you, and doesn't even make you famous."

"Well, he fucked me, then tried to kill me."

Charlie puts his knife tip to my throat, and I try to move my head away. Jill kicks Trevor. "What the fuck, Jill?" he yells. "I loved you!"

"Shut the fuck up already!" she yells, kicking him again and again.

Charlie hands Jill a pistol. "I'm sure those cops want you to have this, Jill. For your protection."

"Is that my gun, you asshole?" I ask, and Charlie shrugs.

"Baby, please! Please, baby!" Trevor tries.